(03) Rapp...or ahould i say Stark

When Marcus got to the Helicarrier he smirked when he saw Natasha walking towards them

When Marcus got to the Helicarrier he smirked when he saw Natasha walking towards them. She started to speak with Steve so he tuned them out and started to look around. S.H.I.E.L.D still didn't know he was Tony Starks son, only the Nick did.

Nick walked up then greeted Marcus with a bro hug which for the others minus Thor was extremely out of character for the S.H.I.E.L.D Director as Nick discreetly whispered in his ear, "Do they know about anything yet?"

"No." Marcus whispered back before they pulled out of embrace, "You better have my stuff aboard Nikki." Marcus audibly asked with a slight threatening tone.

Nick rolled his eyes, "Yeah, I got it. It's in you're room, Go and ask one of the agents and they'll show you." He informed the eager mercenary.

Turning to the others, "Well that's my cue to leave, later dickheads!" Marcus did the peace sign and left the room.

Marcus had not so kindly asked an agent where his room was to which they fearfully direct directed him to it. when he entered he saw what was waiting on his desk was a large box of....

"BLOOD AND CHIMICHANGAS!!!" Marcus yelled gloriously as he sprinted with his arms in the air resembling those Al Harrington's Wacky Waving inflatable arm flailing tube men.

Marcus threw his mask on the bed in his room and before opening the box, "Ohhhh still hot......... you know I'm so glad I tried these wonderful delights when I got bored of the taste of blood." He said to himself.

Marcus carried on eating like it was his last meal on earth when someone knocked on the door which caused Marcus to look like a dear caught in headlights.

"Who is it?!" Marcus asked in falsetto wiping his face from the blood he poured on his chimichangas.

"It's Nick!." The familiar voice replied.

"Alright, come in!" Marcus said as Nick came in and shut the door behind him.

"I need you to get up to the bridge with everyone else to discuss what's happening with Loki." Nick said but really it was an order.

Marcus sighed, "Fiiiiiiine but I'm bringing these with me." He pointed at his bloodied chimichangas.

"Yeah, do whatever you want just get over there, I'm going to go and chat with our 'guests'." Nick said, then walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

Marcus sighed, "I can't get a break. All I wanted to do was eat and then go the fuck to sleep." He complained and then got off his bed and went to meet the team and his prick of a father.