(012) WAKE UP!

Marcus woke up in a pile of rubble groaning and straining as he got to his feet with several bits of debris shifting further down as he moved as he stood up straight, he took off his mask and started laughing, "Fuck was that fun!"

At this point Marcus looked over his shoulder to see a still unconscious Bruce who had finally returned to his normal state but was completely naked.

"Ha, I'd never have thought Bruce was packing. Must be an adrenaline boner." The mercenary jokes to himself pointing to Bruce's crotch.

He kneeled on the right side of Bruce's face and then slapped him, "WAKE UP!" he shouts.

"Marcus?" Bruce weakly said as he was trying to block the sun out of his eyes.

"Yup! it's me." Marcus replied.

"Please could you find me some clothes?" Bruce kindly asked looking down at himself.

"Oh yeah sure." Marcus then walked around the warehouse looking for some clothes for Bruce, he searched for a short while and came across a locker room which not only had clothes but they were all Bruce's size and Marcus sighed, "That's convenient."

Marcus returned the clothes to Bruce who promptly got changed, "Thanks for that." Bruce said as he looked around at the damage of the warehouse, "Someone's not gonna be happy we destroyed their warehouse." Bruce stated.

Marcus couldn't help but agree however they were quickly brought out of their thoughts by several loud explosions.

The pair ran out of the warehouse and looked outside to see across the water was Manhattan with a massive portal above Stark Tower and a bunch of things coming out of it.

Marcus and Bruce looked at each other, "The Chitauri." they said simultaneously.

The mercenary laughed, "JINX!" however he was met by an unimpressed glare from Bruce.

"I guess we know where we have to go." Bruce stated a hint of worry across his face knowing that he would have to turn into the Hulk once again.

Marcus on the other hand was excited, "Too right, fighting an alien army, I was born for this shit." he said with his arms wide.

"How are we going to get over there?" Bruce said and Marcus held his hand to stop the doctor with a smirk engraved deep on his features.

"Leave that to me, Green Day." Marcus walked over to the river and gestured for Bruce to follow. "Get on my back." He said to Banner who knew better than to question the mercenarys usual madness, Bruce obliged and hopped onto his back.

"Now hold on very tight."Before Bruce even had time to question, Marcus used his super speed to travel across water with a worried Bruce hanging on for dear life as they sped across the Hudson River.

___________________________________

"Anyone got eyes on Marcus and Banner yet?" Tony asked as he was being chased by Chitauri soldiers, he had flipped around and blasted a few of them with his repulsor rays. He then saw a Chitauri Leviathan and decided to get it's attention before it could cause any major destruction.

"Negative, they're still not here." Cap reported as he swatted away a Chitauri soldier with his shield before kneeling down to avoid getting hit by another before punching it square in the face creating a huge dent in it's head.

Clint was trying to open the bus doors which he successfully did allowing the trapped citizens to try and get themselves to safety. Clint then started firing his various different arrows at the army once more.

Natasha was firing her pistols at several of the Chitauri in the distance managing to incapacitate many of them, the ones that got into close proximity she handled by fighting off with a Chitauri blast staff.

Steve, Natasha and Clint regrouped in the middle of the road with a small legion of enemy soldiers heading in their direction.

Just as they got ready to fight, huge bolts of lightning came down upon the Chitauri causing them to malfunction and fall to the ground.

Thor who had summoned the lightning dropped down from above and joined the three on the ground.

Cap approached the long haired blonde man and asked, "What's the story upstairs?"

The God replied with a somewhat regretful tone, "The power surrounding the cube is impenetrable."

Tony butted in on the Comms, "Thor's right, we've got take of these guys."

Natasha reloaded her pistol panting a little and asked, "How are we gonna do this?" looking around the city.

Cap looked around at the army and the destruction they were causing, "As a team." he replied confidently.

"I have unfinished business with Loki." Thor stated as he gripped Mjolnir tightly.

Clint was preparing the arrows in his quiver, "Yeah we'll get in line." he said pissed about being mind controlled.

Steve started walking with the other three trailing behind yet listening intently to the Captain, "Save it, Loki's gonna keep the fight focused on us and that's just what we need. Without him these things could run wild-"He was interrupted by someone yelling.

"HEY YOU GUUUUYS!"

__________________________________