60

Hailey and I were chatting about Paris fashion week. Hailey, Sophie, Nick, Lexi, and I would often go to different fashion weeks. Hailey and I decided that we would skip this year so that we could focus on Z. We were going to encourage (actually, it'd be more like force) the others to go so they could send us pics and give opinions on the different designers.

We stopped speaking when we heard Z's footsteps enter the library. I smiled and beckoned my daughter over. She shyly smiled and sat next to me. I began playing with her hair as Hailey began telling me about the new talented designers that'd be making an appearance.

"Can you teach me how to do makeup?" Z rushed out. Hailey and I stopped and turned to Z. "I-I just wasn't- uh... never mind!" She tried to stand up, but I yanked her back down.

"What's gotten you into makeup, biquette?" Hailey smiled.

"I... um... you guys wear it and uh... the girls in the pictures that Hailey shows me and..." It was adorable watching her blush in embarrassment.

"We'd have to get your foundation matched since your skin is lighter than mine and your mum." I started assessing her skin. "And I think you're the type to prefer more of a gloss than a lipstick. What do you think, Hails?"

"I agree. I'm curious if she'll be more into European or American makeup?" Hailey turned to me.

"My love." I called for Mila. She arrived shortly after. "Z... whose makeup do you prefer?" I had Mila sit next to me.

"Uh..." Z looked terrified about insulting either of us.

"It's two different styles." Mila explained. "American makeup is heavier while European is lighter."

"I guess the European since I live here and that's the only makeup I really see over here." She shrugged.

"Alrighty! Shopping spree, Hails!" Mila and Z groaned while Hailey and I squealed in excitement.

Hailey and I deviously smirked at the two. Hailey picked up Z while I threw Mila over my shoulder. The girls screamed as Hailey and I sped all the way to Paris. We laughed and would toss the two girls back and forth. Mila was yelling about how she was gonna murder me while Z was yelling at both of us. Hailey and I laughed as we came to a stop.

I chuckled and placed Mila down. She was a bit dizzy and fell into my arms. I then entwined our fingers so we could walk down the streets of Saint Germain. Hailey and Z ran off to buy crepes, so I guided Mila to a flower vendor. I smiled and paid for the roses. Mila rolled her eyes, but smiled as I handed her the flowers.

"Mum, you have to try this!" Z pushed the Nutella crepe at Mila.

"That's yummy." Mila chewed on the desert.

"AHHH! THAT'S THE LATEST SAINT LAURENT COLLECTION!" Hailey screamed our ears off. Right, it's fashion week. "Can we go? Please! Please! Please!" Damn, Hails is literally a child when it comes to fashion, but so am I!

"Yes!" Hailey and I jumped up and down.

"Um... I thought we were just getting makeup, so how'd we end up in the city?" Mila raised a brow. She's such a party pooper when it comes to shopping.

"Fashion show and then shop..." Hails nodded at me. "And then makeup." Hailey smiled and dragged me away from the two.

Hailey and I forced the two to join us at the Joseph Altuzzara fashion show. It wasn't hard to get in since my name carried weight. We sat in the front row beside Anna Wintour. Hailey and her conversed during the fashion show while I explained the artistic concept to Mila and Z. Z was more appreciative of this form of art while Mila said she didn't get it. Mila was more of a jeans and nice shirt kind of girl rather than a dress and skirt kinda girl. I was the latter, so I loved anything that was girly!

After the show, Hailey and I went on a shopping blitz. Z found it fun for the first hour and then was annoyed at how long we were staying. Mila was picking out some outfits, but thought we were being unreasonable by staying for so long. When Mila was a CIA agent, the stylists would pick out her outfits, so she never had to actually shop for her evening or casual outfits.

"So was Paris just for shopping or did you guys have any intention of buying her makeup?" Mila pointed at Z.

"We're waiting on someone." Hailey smirked and went back to assessing the different dresses.

"She'll be free... now." I turned to see Bobbi Brown enter the boutique. She smiled and walked up to me. "Bonjour, Bobbi!" We air kissed.

"Bonjour, Lara." She smiled and turned to Hailey. "It's nice to see you too, Hails." They air kissed. "Now, who am I working on?" She was beyond excited.

"My daughter wants to get into makeup, so I thought why not get the best." Bobbi laughed and lightly hit my arm. "She's more into the European type look, but could you also show her a more American type look as well?"

"I got you." She then turned to Z. "Hi, I'm Bobbi." She smiled and air kissed Z.

"Zena." She smiled back.

"Well, Zena... mind if we go to the back?" Z excitedly nodded and followed Bobbi to the back.

"Isn't she like a top makeup artist?" Mila asked.

"I'm surprised you know about her, Mia." Hailey teased.

"I've had to spy on many people in California, so I've seen her face and know the name." Mila crossed her arms and watched Bobbi explain the brushes to Z. "So what's next?"

"You're full of energy today, my love." I chuckled when she glared at me. "What else is more fun than shopping?" I showed Hailey a short black dress.

"I don't know." She sarcastically said. "Maybe sightseeing in Paris with Z. Like the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Palace of Versailles, Notre Dame, the Arch de Trium-"

"Gotya." I laughed and wrapped my arms around Mila. "Will definitely do... do you want us to stay here for the night and then tour more tomorrow?"

Mila was grumbling about how much longer we had to stay in the boutique, so I dragged her away from Hailey. Hailey was about to follow us, but I threw her one of my credit card and told her to go crazy. She didn't need to be told twice. I then led Mila out the store and to another boutique. Before we approached it, I told Mila to close her eyes.

She was confused, but obliged my request. I giggled as we entered the store. I then told Mila to open her eyes and look around. She opened her eyes and blushed at the lingerie in front of her. She then turned to me with a teasing smirk.

"Z is gonna be a little while with Bobbi, so why don't we have a little fun?" I suggestively whispered. Mila turned around so that our fronts were pressed against each other.

"Surprise me with your selection." My eyes widened when her hand slipped under my dress. I had to stifle a moan when she grabbed my pussy. "And don't keep me waiting long."

She winked and licked my lips before sauntering away. Mila made sure that her hips swayed even more while she retreated to a rather revealing selection. I had to catch my breath after that. I texted Hailey to entertain Z if she finished before Mila and I returned.

I didn't take long to pick out a black set. I then went to the changing room and put it on. I could sense Mila nearby, so I left my stall and pushed aside her curtain. I felt my eyes darken at the red lingerie she was wearing. She seemed to drink in my body, but my eyes were focused on the sheer material covering her nipples. Yeah, we'll take that one to go. I then smirked and got on my knees, ready to enjoy my meal.