91

Naomi had been kissing up to me in hopes that I'd give her more tips on how to win Zena over. I was tempted to advise her to throw herself over a cliff. Naomi had informed me of a source revealing that her parents were hiding in Poland. That earned her an advice in taking Zena to a pottery class or out to a picnic. I then left her to ponder how to seduce my daughter. I didn't need to smell her arousal when she fantasized about my daughter.

I was up in Poland because I got a tip about Naomi's parents hiding here. There was also a lab for experimenting on supernaturals here. I just need to find it, so I can trace it back to them. Then, I'll slaughter them a most painful death. I'll take pleasure in-

I stopped in my tracks and looked around. I noticed the citizens were walking away from the square. Not because they knew something I didn't, but it was like they were being mind controlled to leave. I glanced around and saw some men eyeing me while walking into alleys. I turned around and saw other women staring at me while they went inside shops. These people definitely weren't human... I tried sniffing the air to get an idea, but a blinding light forced me to close my eyes.

"Hello, Allura." Ugh! Seriously!

"What do you want Adira?" I had to blink a few times to get my eyesight back to normal. "And did you really have to blind me?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Maybe I just wanted to visit the human realm. Is that a crime?" She smirked at me.

"And I'm assuming you wanted to be undercover, so you compelled everyone to leave." I motioned at the once crowded square, now empty.

"You were also drawing attention." She gestured to my charming looks. "I didn't want any wandering ears listening to us." She walked away, but I stayed still. "Are you planning on following me?"

"Not really." I yawned. "I'm a bit busy right now and your arrival isn't helping."

"Is that why you were so rude to my daughter?" She arched a brow.

"Did Kennedy tattle tale on me?" I was now amused. "Or was it Nyx?" I gleamed. "Ooooooh! What did they say?" I skipped next to her.

"None of your business." She curtly said.

"Why send the little guns to do a Queen's duty?" I prodded her.

"I wanted Ken to have some experience dealing with dipolomacy. She was supposed to meet with Alec. If I had known she would be meeting with you, I'd have called her off and done it myself." She then paused. "But I would've expected you to at least hear their words before bailing on them." She was annoyed.

"Their timing also wasn't the best." I averted my eyes. "Zena had been attacked by demons. I was on edge that they could find her again." I admitted.

"Hmm... the daughter." She smiled while I rolled my eyes. "You reacted very poorly when she was brought up?"

"She's staying out of this Adira." I firmly said. "Now, why are you really here? Hailey had taken control of the meeting and already confirmed our assistance to your campaign." I crossed my arms. "Is there a prophecy or something?" She went serious at my question. So there really is a stupid prophecy.

"I won't bore you with the entire thing." I silently thanked her for that. "It mentions 3 princesses of different realms teaming up together to defeat my sister."

"Kennedy representing the light realm." I counted that as one person. "Zena can comprise the wolf, vampire... and witch people if we're stretching." That was now two people.

"The third is a mystery to me." She sighed. "The third is destined to bring order to the chaos and make a chaotic order." I scrunched my brows in confusion. "That's where I'm lost... who is the last person that will help us win the war."