86

Zena was attending classes, so I thought it'd be an appropriate time to speak with Hailey and Francesca. I rolled my eyes as Francesca tidied up her already neat office. I raised a brow as she began fretting about the minuscule amount of dust. Jeez, Hailey please just sleep with her and call it a day.

"Hey!" Hailey entered.

"Sup."

"Hi." Francesca waved and hid the duster behind her back. "You look very pretty."

"Thanks, France." Hailey smiled. "You look beautiful as well." Francesca bashfully looked down at the compliment.

"Okay." I interrupted the flirtation. "I need to inform you guys of what Alec told me." I snapped in Francesca's face since she was too busy ogling Hailey. "Pay attention and not to Hailey's breasts." Hailey laughed as Francesca was mortified.

"What'd Alec want?" Hailey sat down.

"There's rumbles of trouble in paradise."

"Paradise... light angels?" Hailey took a wild guess.

"Correct!" I pointed at her. "Apparently, they're having issues with Lilitu trying to decimate them or something. He doesn't know much since it's just all rumors and speculation at this point. And, the elves are refusing to be involved."

"Zena's in-laws are giving trouble." Hailey quipped.

"Seems like it." I crossed my arms.

"That's suicidal." Francesca spoke up. "If there truly are problems and the light angels are requesting the help of the elves, and the elves are holding out... is it too much to assume they're for Lilitu invading the light realm?"

"Seems like they have a preference." Hailey mumbled.

"It's weird especially since they're the angels closest allies for ages. We only started to become allies with them after my mother formed a friendship with Adira. Before that, the angels only had the elves to rely on. So what changed?"

"Queen of the Grey Elves is a questionable one." Francesca spoke. "Acacia's mother isn't easy to read. Her tactics are also... I don't even understand them." She then looked down. "We need to bring Bridgette here."

"What for?" I groaned since she's the last person I wanted to ideate with.

"If I'm correct, and I believe I am, I think there's a war brewing." Francesca typed away on her phone. "And I think the elves know more than they're letting on."

Hailey decide to mess with me by standing up and sensually approaching Francesca. Francesca's eyes widened as Hailey plopped on her lap. Hailey crossed her legs while staring at me.

"So what do you think we should do?" Hailey smirked at my glare.

"Not arouse my sister." We turned at Bridgette's voice. "At least, not while I'm here." She smirked and closed the door. "Why is she still here?" Bridgette eyed me.

"This is why I didn't want her to be brought here." I gestured to Hailey .

"Just tell me what you need help with already. You're a waste of space." Bridgette scoffed.

"I don't need your help." I snapped.

"Yes, you do." Hailey and Francesca spoke.

"Hmm... guess you're not smart enough to solve your own problems." She smirked.

"I am smart enough!" I argued.

"And temperamental."

"I'm not..." I paused and took a deep breath. "I'm not temperamental." I spoke through gritted teeth.