87

Mila had called me yesterday about helping Zena with her Acacia problem. She claimed since I knew how to charm women, I should help Zena charm the elf. I told her Zena didn't need to do anything since her vampiric allure makes it impossible for other's not to look at her. Mila's glare caused me to awkwardly laugh and then mention that the mate bond would take care of that.

Mila told me that Zena had come to Italy recently and complained about the elf, so I need to help her out. She's inexperienced and needs some guidance. But, I was not allowed to teach her my seductive ways. That led to an offended gasp when Mila kept talking about my dating history. I told her that I was an amazing lover and never got any bad reviews. Another glare was sent my way, so I shut up.

Mila gave me a week deadline to come up with a plan. She then hung up before I could even say I loved her. I then received a text from her stating she loved me. I grinned and responded back. But, now I had to figure out how to get Acaciato stop her bitchy ways. Hmm..

"Oi, Francesca." I wandered into her office.

"Yes?" She continued working.

"What do you know about Acacia?"

"Why?"

"My wife is making me more involved in assisting my daughter on her romantic woes."

"What?" She looked up in confusion.

"And who best to ask about romantic woes than you?" I smirked at her glare. "I wish to give her tips and tricks on the elf, but I'm unfamiliar with her and her family."

"Josie and Bridgette may have more insight than me."

"Ugh! Not the bitchy one." I whined and ignored the glare thrown my way. "Come on! You can't say Bridgette isn't a bitch."

"She's cut from the same cloth as you." Francesca paused. "I'll have them accompany us to dinner later. Then, we can brainstorm for your child."

"Thanks." I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you rolling your eyes? I'm helping you. Enact your manners and express gratitude, not rudeness." I ignored her and focused on my phone. "Exactly, rude."

"No, concerning." I sighed and showed Alec's message. "He had a meeting with an angel. They confirmed issues with Lilitu. Fuck. There'll be a war."

"No." Francesca breathed out.

"Welp, better load up on the wine."

X

Josephine had us all go to a French restaurant. Zena was happy to spend time with them, but became super embarrassed when they'd tease her about Acacia. It was then that I found out they were being mischievous and planning certain activities as a way to force Zena and Acaciato interact. I arched a brow at Francesca, who smirked. I then faced Hailey, who couldn't hold her giggles back. Damn, I was sure left out the loop. Wonder if Mila is aware.

"Any tips on how she should be with Acacia?" I decided to ask the question since this was the reason we were all here.

"Hard to say since she's like an egocentric maniac." Bridgette stated.

"She's guarded and doesn't let many in." Francesca said. "It's hard to say what she's like under that hard exterior she shows the world."

"My best guess is to ask her friends." Josie sighed. "But I'm not sure how willing they will be to disclose information about their friend."

"She doesn't trust many and you can understand why... her being the heir and everything." Francesca added. "She'll be tough to crack, but she values resilience."