67

Somehow, Zena guilt tripped Mila into going to a sleepover. Z and I were both surprised that Mila easily caved. But then again, we were both kinda pushovers when it came to our daughter. When Dom was dropping her off, I called Tae and told him to secretly follow her around.

"Why are you having him follow her?" Mila asked in my arms.

"Because they're teenage girls and will probably sneak out." I shrugged.

"You really think she'll sneak out?" She raised a brow.

"I think they'll want to sneak out and sort of trick Zena into it." I shrugged. "I don't know where they'll go, but I'd feel better knowing that Tae is keeping an eye on her."

"Did you sneak out a lot?" She teased me.

"All the damn time." I laughed. "It was such a problem that I once had 10 guards assigned to follow me around. I ditched them though and then my mum realized there was no way she could keep an eye on me if I didn't want her too. She then had Hailey follow me around and since I liked her, I never really ditched her."

"Poor Hailey." Mila laughed.

X

Well, Tae had informed us that Zena left to go clubbing with her friends. She had then slept over Naomi's house. I was pissed, but he assured me nothing happened. I rolled my eyes since I still wanted Naomi dead. It was infuriating because I'm 99% sure she's Zena's mate. The world has a cruel way of bringing people together.

Mila was out with Dante and Gina, so I was working in the study. I heard a knock on the door, so I glanced up and saw Tae enter. I gave him a small smile while he poured himself a drink.

"What now?"

"She went to see Naomi again yesterday." I groaned at him. "She's smitten with the girl."

"She actually snuck out and left Vera alone?"

"Vera was asleep." He then paused. "Zena's inexperience in dating is obvious." I glanced up at him. "Naomi is being respectful of the fact that Zena's a virgin, but Zena misinterprets it as rejection." Tae then awkwardly fidgeted. "I guess Hailey should talk to her more about romance and stuff like that." I smiled while he blushed. "Naomi is... nice to her."

"Hmm..." I continued working. "I don't know what to do. If they are mates, I can't keep them apart."

"But there's something much deeper than them being mates." Tae sat in front of me. "She needs to know."

"In time." I sighed. "I need to speak with Naomi, but... I'm prolonging it." I pinched my nose.

"And say what? Threaten her? That won't do any good."

"It's what I'm best at... where's Hailey?" I noticed she was missing.

"She's having a threesome with a couple she met yesterday." Tae casually stated.

"At the club?" He nodded at me. "This Naomi farce is pissing me off. I don't know how to approach it."

"First, try telling Amelia everything and not hiding stuff from her. It's better if it comes from you."

"It will... eventually." I drank some wine. "This will hurt her and I don't want to hurt her."

"How is this different from all the other girls you bedded?"

"Because this one kidnapped and tortured our daughter as well as she's Zena's mate. It complicates things." I explained. "Mila will not approve of Zena being around her and... Naomi is Zena's mate. I can't deny her that happiness." I breathed out. "She deserves to be happy and if that damn succubi makes her happy, I can't withhold that from her."