Chapter 23 [m]

thank you for reading so far. this is the last chapter, thank you for waiting. daddy kink ahead, pure smut ending  for this story. You might just skip it. It was going to be a happy ending, we all knew that 

*

I looked at Chanyeol, who was tied to the bedframe withs leather belts and whose  eyes were blindfolded. I couldn't help smirking at the view. My protector, the fast and dangerous vampire who saved me was lying under me, no protection, without moving.

 "You look so weak." I purred to his ear. I was just sitting on him, not moving or touching him but I could feel how excited he was. If he was still human, I was sure I could hear his fast heartbeat.

He bit his thick lip when I said it. "I want you to talk while I'm doing this. I want you to tell me you want it, beg for it." I continued.

He nodded. I pinched his nipple when he didn't say anything. It made him moan slightly. "Yes, I will, daddy."

My dick twitched at what he said. There was something strong guys being bottom and submissive, I liked being a sub but this... This was something pleasing in a different way.

 "There you go." I licked his bottom lip and he lifted his head, wanting some more but he had to wait. I had to hide I was impatient too, my dick was hard and it was bothering me in my boxers.

I grabbed the bucket of ice from the side and placed an ice cube on Chanyeol's chest. He flinched even though he knew it was a bucket of ice. I slowly lowered the ice cube on his chest, nipples and abs. It was pleasing to watch the water drip from his muscles. I could lick him up in seconds but I wanted to enjoy my dominance too. His mouth was half open and I loved seeing him like that.

I squeezed my legs around his waist. "Try not to move." Then I started licking the melted ice cube on his chest, painfully slow, from the top of his chest to his nipples and to his abs. He was moving under me, whimpering. I bit at the bottom of his abs, slightly above his groin. He let out a whimper, louder this time.

I smiled. "Did you like it?"

He didn't nod but answer this time. "Yes, daddy."

My smile spread to my face. "Do you want more?"

 "I do." He said, as if out of breath. "I want more of you on me."

I pressed myself to him, making our dicks touch through the fabric. He got harder under me, I held myself back not to do more.

I leaned on him, making our chests collide. "I want you to beg. Wasn't I clear before?" I bit his bottom lip, he raised himself to me again.

 "Needy, needy Chanyeol." I said as I licked his bottom lip and caressed his sides.

A smile crossed his lips. He did this to me all the time. I lifted myself and crawled towards his knees.

 "Beg."

"I want daddy on me, please. I want him everywhere on me. My lips, my chest, my nipples, my... In my hole." He said, licking his lips. He was impatient as well, even if he liked taking things slowly.

I pulled his pants down, his cock sprung free. I slowly spit on the tip. He jerked at it. I placed my fingers on his tip, slowly guiding my spit on his cock. I felt him get bigger in my hand, his veins pumping.

 "Isn't this a nice view?" I smirked and kissed his tip.

He sighed. He was never this slow. "Daddy, please. Help me relieve and have a taste of you. I need you." The last sentence was a whimper and I knew I had to do something because I was going to cum just by doing nothing. The sight of him moving, craving and begging in front of me was everything to me.