Chapter 17

Our genius plan received a lot of yells from Chanyeol, of course. But it was too late, there was nothing to do. We were going right towards them and if we could get there on time...

I don't know how but when we arrived at the meeting spot Chanyeol and us decided, there was no one.

Kyungsoo kept calling Chanyeol but there was no answer. I was already thinking the worst outcome. I didn't say a word until Kyungsoo started talking.

"If they found each other, that's better. They can fight and you'd be safe." He only said.

"It's not my life that I'm worried about." I mumbled and Kyungsoo didn't reply to that.

We kept waiting in the car, it wasn't helping anyone but we apparently didn't know what else to do.

Kyungsoo raised his head up from the phone. "Someone is coming."

Before I looked around, I saw Minseok by the car. "Drive." He yelled.

"Drive."

Kyungsoo started the engine with no further questions but before we could gain speed, something hit the car and we drifted into the field. Kyungsoo lost the control of the car and before we could understand what was going on, someone stopped the car.

What I saw in front of me was nothing like what I saw in the movies. It was barely covered in hair, it was taller than a human but it still had a human like figure. Minus the claws that were almost three times longer than human fingers and feet that were huge to balance that huge body. Its teeth were the sharpest I've ever seen and they were glistening with blood.

It let out a roar that sent a shiver all over my body. I didn't know how or why but I drank the blood Chanyeol gave me. Not long after, the thing in front of me ripped out my door in seconds as if it was just paper.

I closed my eyes and waited for it to hit me but nothing happened. I heard it turn away and then I opened my eyes to see that Kyungsoo was fighting the werewolf. He had already scratched its skin but it looked like the werewolf wasn't affected by it.

I started to look for the special gun Kyungsoo and Jongin had. It was rolled to the back seat. I jumped on the back seat smoothly, which was unexpected of me. Then I understood why, it was the blood. It felt like I was faster and my senses were hightened.

I grabbed the gun and looked around to see where the werewolf was. I saw a blurry figure ran around the werewolf to trick and confuse him. Kyungsoo was fast but he couldn't harm him much. I walked towards there and called out to draw his attention.

"Hey." I yelled with my all power. If I could distract him, Kyungsoo could attack him. He was just stalling him right now.

I could feel my legs shaking when the werewolf turned to me but I didn't back down.

"Come and get me." Chanyeol once told me that once the werewolves turned, not much human reason was left in them. They were mostly like wild animals than humans. They could still talk and all that but not as detailedly as humans.

He started running to me and that moment, I fired the gun with wolfsbane in it and the werewolf started to scream. I was just glad that I coild hit him, I wasn't expecting it. Kyungsoo attacked him on the back when I shot him and I saw him rip his throat with his fangs.

I didn't realize I dropped the gun on the floor. Kyungsoo ran towards me, trying to wipe off the blood on his face with his jacket's arm. "Get in the car. Go, go."

I obeyed him, which again I didn't know how I could make my body move. I was shivering with fear. But thanks to Chanyeol's blood and adrenaline, I was able to do some things.