Chapter 20

I woke up on the floor. There was blood everywhere. I felt dizzy, I decided to stay on the ground a bit more.

The wooden floor felt cold but it wasn't bothering me. The lights were on but there was no one around. What had happened to me? Did I slip? Did I fall down?

I sat up first and then pushed myself to get up. I could smell all the blood on the floor and somehow I didn't get panicked because I knew it was mine. No one was murdered or anything but it sure looked like a murder scene.

I decided to check my whole body and I come to my senses. There was no open wounds or anything. But my tshirt and head was covered in blood.

I sat down on the couch not minding how much blood I had on my clothes. I tried to remember what happened but the lights were too bright and they were giving me a headache.

I turned off some of the lights and walked to the bedroom to throw myself on the bed.

"Think, Baekhyun." I told myself. "Think."

My head was pounding. I pushed myself to get up ane went to the bathroom. I filled the bathtub and got in the warm water. It was slightly better.

I lay down in the tub and thought about what happened again.

I remembered what happened.

Chanyeol. I remembered Chanyeol's bitter words at me right after we had sex.

If I knew it was the last time I was touching him, I'd savour every second of it. I'd memorize his face, his big eyes, his curvy and thick lips, his big hands on me...

I'd make our kiss longer if I knew it was the last time I was kissing him.

I got angry with that thought, tears running down my cheeks.

I punched the laundry basket right next to the bathtub, causing it to fly to the other wall and fall open to reveal Sehun's laundry.

I kept crying out loud, I didn't care if Sehun's nosy neighbours heard me.

I don't know how long but then I remembered what Ophelia did. I remembered her attacking me? But then what?

*
"It's all your damn fault. You made him this."

I knew Sehun's angry voice, I'd recognize it no matter what.

"Sehun..." I heard someone else say.

"What? How the fuck you want me to act? This coward here caused this. He knows it too. Fucking coward..." Sehun didn't stop yelling.

"Sehunnie?" I called out for my best friend. I felt him grab my hand and sat beside me.

"You're awake." He planted a kiss on top of my hand. "Thank God."

"I don't remember shit." I mumbled. My eyes were still closed because I felt so tired.

He kissed my cheek this time. "That's alright, Baek. You'll remember, you just need a little time."

I only nodded or thought I nodded because I fell asleep again.

There was no one in the room I was in when I woke up.

Was I in...

...Chanyeol's room in the mansion?

Didn't we break up?

I started to remember everything, all rushed to my brain now. All the details were there but I still couldn't understand why I was on the floor and there was so much blood.

"Chanyeol..." I yelled, hearing his footsteps and his... Scent?

"Come here." I said when I realized he stopped. He slowly opened the door to my room. He looked defeated.