Chapter 5

I fixed my black tie and looked at my complete look. My makeup wasn't too heavy but my lips were definitely drawing more attention. My eyeliner wasn't too long and that was all. I didn't know why I was attending this event and why Mr. Park wanted me by his side. I knew he had told me tbe reason but still, something felt like it wasn't right.

Trying not to pay much attention, I fixed my hair, which was pushed back, again and left the room to find Mr. Park.

Roy had told me to go to his office, which was on the same floor with my room. I felt weird in these clothes and all black suit was definitely not my style. But I had to do as he said and I was used to following orders even though I hated.

"Mr. Park?" I entered the office after knocking on the door. This room was also covered in black mostly and all this void black was starting to bore me to be honest.

"Black again, how surprising." I mumbled and looked around. He was nowhere to be seen. I turned around to leave the room and then I heard his voice.

"Going somewhere?"

I turned around to see him and I regret it in the exact moment. If Sehun was here, he'd call him "snack" out loud. He was wearing an all black suit similar to mine, which made his hair look brighter and his eyes darker. The suit was highlighting his body in the best way and I couldn't help but remember my wet dream about him and twitch a little.

"Don't leave by my side tonight." He walked past me and I followed him obediently.

*
The ball, party or whatever that was, it was boring. I knew a couple of faces and to be honest I couldn't believe how I ended up in this kind of environment.

Mr. Park was greeting everyone who came to him and I was only nodding by his side. I didn't know how long we'd keep standing there but I was getting tired and I had drunken too much wine already. All I wanted to do was to sleep.

In order to find some relief and taking advantage of Mr. Park talking to a bunch of models, which I don't know why but boiled my blood, I headed to the library, hoping no one was having sex there and maybe I could relax a little.

There was no light besides the fireplace there and it felt incredibly warm. I loosened my tie and opened up a few buttons of my shirt. I looked for somewhere to hang my jacket as well but as I was looking around, someone entered the room.

"Hello?" I saw a man with silver hair enter the library. He was taller than me and I must admit, he looked creepy. It might be the light as well, I didn't know for sure.

"Sir, the ball is right downstairs." I said, trying to sound as normal as possible.

A smirk was placed on his pale face. "Oh, I know." He slowly walked towards me, running his fingers on the objects he was walking by. "I was looking for you and I found you."

With the sudden fear of being kidnapped again, I walked to the other side of the room. Panic was taking over my body.

"Do I know you?" I asked, trying to stall him and hoping that someone would come and save me.

"You don't need to."

And the man was suddenly by my side and he pushed me against the wall. I didn't understand how fast he got to me but I left these thoughts and started yelling.

"Help! Someone help me." I was hopelessly trying to push the man away from me but he wasn't even flinching. "Help."

"I could hear your scent all the way from the gates." He pressed his nose against my neck and made me get even more disgusted.

"Knock it off." I tried to push him once and yelled again. His hands were now on my waist and he was pressing me against the wall, his nose buried in my neck.