Chapter 8

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes this morning was apparently Mr. Park. I was literally snuggling him, my head on his chest and my arms getting warmer between our bodies. Even though he was a little colder, which made sense after last night, his coldness wasn't that bad. He was wearing thick clothes and snuggling was helping a lot as well.

I pulled myself away when I fully realized what I was doing. I knew this man only for a few weeks and here I was snuggling to him like a kitten.

"I'm sorry."

"Baekhyun, we've been over this before. I don't want you to..."

"Yes, I remember it." I rolled my eyes. "You know, there's nothing bad about being kind sometimes. And saying sorry is being kind."

"But you do that all the time. And you interrupt me every single time." He sounded really angry this time.

I bit my lip with worry--. "Well, I'd say I was sorry but you don't want me to say it. So, i think deal with it." I sat up in the bed. "How is that? How does rude Baekhyun sound like?" I said in a fake angry tone.

"Better." He smiled at me while was still lying down and I could swear that it was the prettiest view I've seen.

"Do you guys sleep?" I asked out of the blue.

"Only for 2 hours or so. It's enough. Go ahead ask me what you wonder about our sleep as well."

"Ask what?" I looked at him with confused eyes and thought about it for a while. "Oh, so funny." I nodded my head disapprovingly. "Did you really think that I'd ask you if you were sleeping in a coffin? Really? I've never seen your bedroom but no, I don't believe that cliche is real."

He sat up as well and leaned closer to me. "What if I do? What if we only sleep to hunt at nights? Hunt some..." He got even closer to me and his breath hit my lips. "...humans."

I gulped but tried to keep my strong stance. "Then you should have eaten me up long ago." Then I kept my eyes on his lips. Two could play this game. I didn't know where my confidence was coming from but here we were.

"Don't tempt me, Baekhyun." He whispered and I could feel my stomach and some other lower parts getting numb. He had such a weird effect on me and I wondered if he had any vampire charm or something else.

"You can have breakfast downstairs and I'll have mine. Outside though." He smirked at me. His eyes were dark again and he looked kind of hot, if that's not going to sound so weird.

I went downstairs and prepared myself a nice breakfast. I wasn't going to ask him the questions I had or worry about this whole Twilight drama. I'd suffered enough in my life and I'd let it go.

Mr. Park wasn't back even after my breakfast, so I decided to look around the house. The house was cold and I didn't know how to use the heater. I had to wait for Mr. Park to come back.

As I was looking around, I found an unused room. There were only a few covered chairs and a dresser but that was all. Remembering the music player I saw in the library, I ran out to get it.

This could be my chance to dance after a whole year. Thankfully the music player was working, Mr. Park had fixed the electricity and I could practise for a while. I was scared to start dancing. What if I couldn't remember my choreo or not do it perfectly?

When the Chandelier's chorus started playing, I took my first step and let the music carry me.

It was happening, I could dance. I still could dance. As I completed my last move, my eyes shut, lost in the music, an applause got me out of my trance.

"That was hot." Mr. Park said and I was frozen in my spot. Did he say... Hot?

Hot?

Me?

I bit my lips to hold back the crazy giggle and only sent him a smile. "Thank you. It's been a year since I last danced." I wanted to change the subject because my blusing wasn't going to get better under his hungry look. I couldn't understand what his hunger was for.

For my blood or...

Of course, it was for my blood.

"You're still so good at it." He got closer to me. His eyes were brighter, a lighter color now and his gaze was on me. "Thanks." I mumbled and turned to turn off the music player.

Mr. Park was making me feel weak but not in means of strength. In different areas...

But he didn't stop. I could feel him getting closer and closer. I had nothing left to stall myself anymore, so I turned to him.

I didn't know how but I was pressed against the wall in the blink of an eye. "Mr. Park..."

"Call me Chanyeol."

Then he pressed his lips against mine without letting me tell something. I couldn't believe this was real. His thick lips were finally on mine and it felt way better than I could imagine.

Seeing that I kissed back right away, he took the chance to deepen our kiss and pulled me to himself more, his hands on my waist.

He sucked on my bottom lip first and bit it playfully. He pulled himself for a moment and thankfully I could breathe. "Every time you bite your lip around me, I wished to be the one biting those beautiful lips." He brushed my lips with his thumb.

"So beautiful." He whispered against my lips and kissed me again. His tongue was all over my lips and I wished to feel his tongue all over my body, not just on my lips.

As if he read my mind, he interrupted our kiss to kiss along my jawline.

"You're so fucking pretty, Baekhyun." He whispered again, making all the blood in my body to rush to my face.

"So... Fucking... Pretty..." He slowly said and lowered his lips to my neck, my weakest spot. He licked the crook of my neck first and then planted so many kisses that weren't so innocent.

I couldn't stop myself and moaned loudly as I pressed his thick lips against my neck. I could finally touch his plantinum hair and I was going to savour it. I pulled a fistful of his hair when he sucked on my neck. I moaned again, seeing that he enjoyed it as well. But I couldn't help it either. Feeling his lips on my skin was better than everything I could imagine.

"I'll replace all these bruises with mine." He said while looking at his masterpiece. "You're not going to have beating marks, you'll have love bites." He sent me a smirk, making an emphasis on bite.

I was getting impatient, I was getting hard as well and I wanted him to stop teasing me. With a sudden courage with no source at all, I pulled him to myself from his hoodie. "Then do it."

He squeezed me between himself and the wall. I could feel every part of him, including his hard member. "You have no idea what you're doing to me, Baekhyun."

He placed his lips against mine again and I licked his upper lip. I wanted to give him hickeys as well, I wanted to mark his marble like skin.

I moaned into the kiss when his hands slid under my hoodie and all of a sudden, the whole thing was over.

I was left against the wall with my now shaking and weak legs. I sent him a confused look, he was a few steps ahead of me. "Don't do that again without a warning." He licked his lips. We were still out of breath. I didn't have enough energy to ask him what the problem was and how the hell I could possibly warn him about that. He must have understood my confusion, that's why he continued. "I didn't hunt enough. I'm scared to hurt you."

I was still trying to come down from my high. This was so sudden and unexpected. "I see." I could only managed to say. I was stil trying to catch my breath. I couldn't believe what we did.

"Aren't you going to say something?" He licked his lips while still checking me out. I was already feeling hot and him looking at me like I was something delicious didn't help me as well.

"For the first time ever, I'm speechless."