Chapter 18 [M]

"Does that mean we can't sleep together for a while?" I asked with teary eyes to Sehun. He rolled his eyes like always did. He still looked the same, except that he looked like used extra foundation. Not to mention that his hair and face looked smoother and he was somehow more handsome.

"Of course we'll sleep together, Baekkie. It's not like I'm going to eat my bestfriend but you do smell great, I must say."

"I always told you I was yummy." I shrugged jokingly. We could still hang out normally and that was all I could ask for.

"I thought you guys didn't sleep together all the time." Chanyeol said sitting down my side.

Sehun sighed loudly. "I can never understand your jealousy, Chanyeol. If I wanted to fuck Baekhyun, I would have done it before. You can't even stand against me, Channie." He winked at Chanyeol to make him angry.

Junmyeon sat right next to Sehun and put Sehun's legs on his and started caressing them. "You can't." He approved his dear boyfriend.

Chanyeol looked at me in shock for approval. "You can't." I patted his cheeks and placed a kiss and then winked at Sehun.

When I said Chanyeol was a 5 year old, I literally meantChanyeol was a 5 year old. He got up, frustrated and vanished. The 3 of us couldn't stop laughing after he left and I was so sure that he was somewhere where he could still hear us.

I pointed my ears silently to Sehun and Junmyeon to see if what I was thinking was true.

They both nodded smilingly. "Chanyeol, get out of the garden and get your ass back here." Junmyeon called out.

"He went further." He said after a second. "All those centuries and he's still a child."

"He's the cutest though." I said lovingly.

Sehun made a disgusted face. He looked really happy all cuddled up with Junmyeon. They exchanged a few looks and Sehun told me they were going to go to the woods to hunt.

"Mkay." I said keeping eye contact with Sehun.

"Alright, we're going to fuck in the woods." He said with a wide smile.

I closed my hands above my ears. "Eww. Also if you see my husband send him here please."

"Got it." Sehun said and they disappeared right away. It was weird to see Sehun as a vampire now, the whole thing was weird. It's been a crazy life since last year and all I ever wanted was to have a peaceful life now that all the nonsense was over.

I heard a clicking by the back door.

"Finally." I said and turned around to see him. He just walked like a person to upstairs.

"Chanyeol..." I ran after him. "Baby..." I whined while I clung onto his arm. "Don't do this."

He didn't care and he kept walking as if I weighted nothing. My shoulder was healed thanks to Chanyeol, who kept feeding me his blood, which I found was too much. But the wound was closed in a few days. That deep, wooden stake wound was gone and my shoulder looked like it was never impaled.

Suddenly he pushed me to the wall and pressed me against it.

"I'm jealous, I can't help it." He said as he gazed my lips.

"Really?" I smirked and roamed my hands all over his body. "But I'm already yours. No one can take me from these strong arms." I slowly moved my hands to his arms and traveled my fingers on his veins. I knew he was turned on already.

"Why would someone ever settle down for someone else while you can have these hard rock abs..." I moved my fingers under his shirt and caressed his six packs. "...or this chest..." I squeezed his nipples a little. I saw him hiss and take his fangs out.