Chapter 11 [M]

It was like I've forgotten all this ancient old vampire and werewolf battle and I was just in a house in the woods with my boyfriend. I think he was my boyfriend now? I was distracted by this thought again.

The only thing I knew was that this game I chose to play was hurting me more and when Chanyeol said he'd make me suffer my decision, he really meant it.

"Morning." He whispered in his husky voice and hugged me from behind while I was preparing myself a breakfast. I could feel his body right against mine, that jerk was pushing his dick against my ass on purpose.

"Morning." I only said and continued to prepare my breakfast. "Just so you know, I know that you can hear my heartbeat but don't let that make you think that I'll break first."

"We'll see about that, Baekkie." He whispered the last word in my ear and then nibbled on my earlobe. Our deal was broken only if one of us kissed the other on the lips or... You can guess the other condition.

I grabbed the counter firmly and exhaled loudly. He moved his plump lips slowly down my neck and sucked on the thin skin. Without turning to him, I planted my head on his shoulder, giving him more access to my neckcand enjoyed the pain/pleasure he was giving me. I was covered in hickeys just in a few days, apparently neck kisses weren't only my weakness.

I moaned as he moved onto another spot to leave his mark. That's when I droppped everything and grabbed his member as he was sucking my neck. He grunted when I started carressing his dick over his sweatpants, slightly squeezing it in the meantime.

He pushed my against the counter with his hips, making me hold onto the counter with my both hands. "You're so sneaky."

"Give up already." I wiggled my butt against his cock and managed to slide to the table with my breakfast in my hand. I accidentally dropped my fork on the ground and let's say that I didn't bend over so innocently.

He slapped my butt in the exact second. "I'm going to make your bubble butt so sore after you give in yourself to me." He said in a low tone.

I swung my arms around his shoulders, slightly digging my nails into them as he continued to carress the spot he smacked. "You'll be the one giving in." I pressed my lips all over his face but his lips, roaming my hands on his naked torso. Lastly, I stopped just a few centimeters away from his thick lips but got back to the table.

I couldn't hide my boner but I could see his boner as well. His eyes were so dark again and I didn't know if it was lust, hunger or anger or all of them.

"I need to hunt or else I'm going to eat you right here. In every way possible." He said and ran into the woods.

Nothing felt real to me. I thought about my last year and what happened. It was the weirdest kidnapping story for sure. It involved damn vampires and werewolves for god's sake. I rubbed my eyes and rested my head on my hand. I felt like I wouldn't know what to do without Chanyeol in my life and it felt so weird.

I still wanted my old life back, Sehun back... But I actually had nothing "normal" in my life at the present and I didn't know how things would turn out.

I got up to take a warm shower. The house still had no heating and without Chanyeol by my side, I was always cold. Even though his body was colder than mine, he always wore warm clothes to keep me warm and it was making me fall for him more.

Except for this week. The man never dressed a top since our bet and it was annoying me. By annoying, I mean turning me on.

Instead of just a shower, I took off all my clothes and filled the tub with hot water. I lay in it until every cell of mine was warmer.