Chapter 21 [M]

My heart started beating fast. I didn't know what was coming and this was making me tense.

"You're a vampire now." He said out of nowhere.

I couldn't help but laugh. It was none of my worries. My laugh got even louder but Chanyeol didn't laugh at all.

"Hey..." I grabbed his hand and put it on the left side of my chest. "Did you lose your super hearing, Chanyeol?"

He lifted his hand and caressed my face. "I did a little bit research on your family when the wolves came after you. Remember I told you that you had strong genes?"

I only nodded, seeing him this serious was making me more tense since it was rare.

"Your family goes really way back, Baekhyun. Even older than Junmyeon's origin. Your parents..." He moved in his spot again. "Your whole family was a human/vampire hybrid. So, there's so little source but we guess that they still had human features, such as a beating heart and only highlighted senses. But on the other hand they were as strong as vampires and it was even harder to kill them because you can literally live even if your heart is ripped out."

I mouthed a "how" but let him continue. It sounded so ridiculous.

"For your vampire side to be triggered..." He squeezed my hand to pull himself together. "...you needed to die with vampire blood in your system."

He paused and I felt like I was losing my mind. It was a lot to take in at once. My family was a hybrid? I wasn't normal all along? I died?

"I died?" I asked the last one out loud.

"Chanyeol, that bitch killed me." I threw the bedside lamp right on my right to the wall. "That girl killed me. I'm going to rip her apart. I will..."

I grunted thinking what happened. "Baekhyun..." Chanyeol gripped my hands. "I need you to calm down."

"I'm calm." I realized that I didn't care about having a vampire origin or whatever, I was angry because that bitch was the one who killed me, I also realized that I had no control over my emotions. As if I had so much control when I was a human...

"Where is she?" I asked him.

This time he giggled. "I can't believe this. You're doing it again."

"Doing what?" I asked in confusion.

Chanyeol said between laughters. "I'm telling you about some myth about your family and your origin and that you're now one of your kind but you're only focused on Ophelia killing you."

"That bitch told me she'd get you after she killed me." I said, trying to be intimidating.

"Well, she didn't." Chanyeol smiled.

I pulled him closer to me. "She never can." I finally pulled him for a heated kiss and enjoyed every second of it.

"About me being a strong ass vampire..." I pulled back from him, not much out of breath thanks to my new vampire traits. "It's nice, besides I'm part human so we can figure all this shit out later. But..."

I kissed him again, I felt hornier than usual and to be honest I didn't care about my family origin or anything. All I wanted that moment was to be with my boyfriend. Wherever my family was, they weren't in my life before and the only family I had was Sehun. And Chanyeol and I knew this was enough for me. I could figure this thing out later through experiencing it but not now. I had enough confusion for a year. Now, I needed to enjoy my time with Chanyeol. But I needed to ask him something first.

"I want you to tell me where Ophelia is first."

"She's chained in an underground alley." He said, fearing that I might overreact.