Chapter 15

Today was the day. It was full moon and everyone was spending their day hunting. Me and Sehun had nothing to do, we were going to be located to somewhere safe, Kyungsoo and Jongin were going to be with us and that was the only thing they told us.

"They'll be fine. Believe me, Junmi is so strong and I think the others are no different. Have some faith in them and relax." Sehun calmly said. I couldn't be as calm as he was. I wish I could...

I only sighed as a reply and threw my head back on the couch. I had so many thoughts going on in my mind...

"Is that a bite mark?" Sehun yelled. "You nasty, I knew you'd do it!"

I moved my hand to my bite mark without realizing it. "Y... Yes..."

"Giving your boyfriend a treat before the fight? Or did it just happen during sex?" Sehun waited for the reply with a huge curiosity.

"I won't give you any details, you perv." I smiled a little.

He sassily rolled his eyes. "Stop being so boring. Tell me all the details. Did you say it or did he go for it? Was it during sex?"

One question followed the other and I didn't reply to any of them but it was fun to watch Sehun desperately try to learn the details from me.

"Did you like it? How did it feel? God, I hope it was during sex. It literslly doubles the pleasure."

My smile got bigger. Sehun had this effect on me, even at my most distressed times, I could trust Sehun to make me smile. He was rarely bothered by anything. You'd know shit was serious when Sehun was serious about it and regarding that he was cool and unbothered right now, I tried to calm myself a little as well. I needed to convince myself that as Sehun said, they were all so strong and they'd be alright.

But I had this feeling in me that kept telling me something would go wrong. I knew how powerful the vampires were, Chanyeol had told me everyting. There were very few ways to kill them, like beheading them or wooden stake to the heart.

The thought gave me chills. I couldn't imagine such thing to happen. I wanted all this thing to be canceled immediately. There wasn't something certain but it was the full moon, of course, they'd attack during full moon.

The reality hit me so hard in the chest that I couldn't breathe for a while. I couldn't stand Chanyeol getting hurt. Feeling the tears coming to me eyes, I got up swiftly and ran to the bathroom. I heard Sehun yell my name but I couldn't even talk to him st that moment.

Chanyeol was the love of my life and I knew it already. Instead of losing him, I'd rather die. I needed him by my side and I needed him now.

I just wished they came back soon so that maybe I could convince him not to do this. I didn't want any of them to get hurt. Yixing, Minseok, Jongdae, Kyungsoo, Jongin, Suho... We all got so close in the last few days and I didn't want to lose any of them. I didn't even want Ophelia to get hurt because she apparently meant a lot for Yixing even though they broke up.

I wiped away my tears and washed my face in front of the mirror. I needed to pull myself together. I knew my mask would fall of as soon as Chanyeol was back but until they got here, I had to act like this. I needed to be positive about today.

"They'll get through this?" I asked Sehun, who was now standing by the bathroom door, to relieve myself even for a little.

He lifted his head up from his phone. "If they don't, I'll kill Junmi with my own hands. They have to, they don't have a choice."

I saw determination in his eyes. "You're so weird."

"Come again?" He said in a fake threatening voice.