Chapter 14 [M]

"Sorry, baby. Tonight is the last night and I need to be with my Junmi. Daddy needs his baby's blood." Sehun said playfully.

"You're disgusting. Do you actually call him daddy? Wait, don't answer that." I said as I sat down in my room, rejected by Sehun. I didn't even know where Chanyeol was. I hadn't seen him since he left the kitchen.

I left a light on and went to bed after Sehun went. I didn't know wherd others were or what the plan was.

I tried so hard not to cry but I failed. Chanyeol was distant, probably thinking that I brought this all upon him and I was a bigger problem than he thought.

I don't know when I fell asleep but I woke up with someone entering my bed.

"Hey." Chanyeol said seeing me opening my eyes.

I turned my back to him and tried to fall asleep again even though it was impossible.

"Baekhyun..." He touched my bare skin on my waist. "Baekhyun..."

I didn't reply or turn to him. He knew I was awake.

"Are you going to keep this attitude? On our last night before the fight?"

I chuckled. "And you realize that now? You know what, Chanyeol, just say that you liked fucking me for a bit and you used me for your vengeance and be done with that already."

I waited for his reply but he didn't say a word.

"You were no different than others after all." I barely held myself not to cry.

All of a sudden, Chanyeol turned on the lights, standing against me.

"Get up."

"No."

"Get up."

"Make me." It was stupid of me to say this because he was a vampire and he could literally make me do anything.

Before I could understand what happened, we were in his tank like car.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I literally screamed and punched his arms. I mean I tried, he looked unfazed by it.

With anger coming from that I was so weak compared to him, I contined yelling at him. "I thought you were different when you told me all those things, when you fucked me so lovingly... But it was all to use me for your stupid revenge with some fucking undying wolves."

He was driving faster and faster, I was scared but I wasn't going to say anything. He remained silent and it drove me insane, so best thing to do was continue yelling.

"Fuck your vampire kingdom, fuck your mythical dogs and fuck you, Park Chanyeol. I hate your century old ass." I didn't. He had the best ass and legs I've ever seen and I loved being under those legs. "Slow down the car, you might be undying but I'm not."

But he didn't slow down and I didn't know where we were going. Maybe he'd just give me to them and be done with this.

"Alright, don't slow down. I'd rather die here instead of dying in their hands." He still wasn't saying anything. "Dear God, you're so stupid. I can't believe I fell for you. Stupid ass vampire..."

He finally stopped the car in the middle of some woods. I looked around, thanks to the car's lights and stupid Chanyeol, I wasn't scared but it was still too deserted.

"Are you done?" He finally talked but I was too frozen to reply to him.

The next second, his driver's seat was pushed back and I was on him.

"Put me down. Just because you're a vampire you can't pull this shit."

"I can and I just did." He cockily smirked.