Thirty-Four

« 34—Lucky Charms »
~~~•~~~

« 34—Lucky Charms »~~~•~~~

~~~•~~~
"Jace I'm dying."

The blonde eyed her quizzically, "Why are you dying?"

"She's not dying."

Alec strides into the room, his long legs making it look like he was speed walking as he approached Jace and Talia, the latter of which, was laid on her back on the floor of the training room.

Jace held a training pole around his back, his hand holding it over his shoulder as he knelt down to Talia's height, "Speak to me Talia, I am here for you, what is your dying wish?"

The older girl looked up at Alec and scowled, "That he be punished for his crimes against me."

"I will have it done by the morning."

Talia saluted him before flipping back onto the floor, "Thank you Sir Custard Cream, I will never forget you."

"This is so weird," Alec rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest. He looked down at her, "Talia it's not that bad."

She huffed before turning onto her side away from him as Jace stood, a grin playing on his lips as he faced his Parabatai, "What did you do?"

"I cut off her Lucky Charms supply."

Jace's eyes widened, "Why would you do that?! You've endangered us all you know."

Talia shuffled back around to face him, moving slowly so the daggers she'd attached to her thighs didn't catch her. She raised an eyebrow when his voice became muffled at the second part of his sentence to Alec which he convient my whispered.

"That's what I said!" She raised her arms in exasperation, her body mirroring that of a starfish as she laid on her back, "What happened to 'what is yours is mine' hmmm?"

"We're not married."

"Not yet you're not!" Izzy popped into the room, teeth gleaming white as she sashayed towards the trio. Alec sighed in half annoyance whilst Jace chuckled at the remark.

Her knee high boots accentuated her long legs, although Talia assumed they'd be a pain to walk in with those heels. Isabelle's top was moderately decent, a loose hanging grey shirt that was topped off with a jacket around her waist.

But what Talia noticed most, was how the colour seemed to be drained from her face.

Her smile was bright but still held an edge of some sort. Light seemed to fleet away from her big brown eyes, making them look dull and sad. Sweat seemed to line her features but she held herself in a way so that it wasn't instantly noticeable.

The dark blonde sat up, tilting her head slightly and making eye contact with her, "Whatcha doing Izzy? Care to spar?"

Izzy shook her head, still maintaining the smile, "Not today sweetie, I've got business with Aldertree."