Two

« 2—PANDEMONIUM »
~~~•~~~

~~~•~~~The gig, which Talia found extremely boring, ended up with her reading her book instead of watching with the constant nudging from Clary to look up which she blatantly ignored

~~~•~~~
The gig, which Talia found extremely boring, ended up with her reading her book instead of watching with the constant nudging from Clary to look up which she blatantly ignored.

"Thanks for being our roadie," Maureen says to Clary as they walked towards the van outside. Talia's taking her time as she continued to read her book, only putting in down when she reached the mustard-yellow coloured vehicle.

"Yeah, and thank you for being our artist in residence," Simon tells her, taking his shirt off to change. Talia looked away respectfully, whilst the others kept their gaze.

"Of course," Clary tells them, quickly changing the subject, "So you went on stage tonight as Champagne Enegma."

They both laughed, "What were we thinking, right?"

Talia rolled her eyes and turned to look at the big glowing sign in front of them with the words Pandemonium, the demon part staying lit a bright red whilst the other words were flashing on and off. She shrugged thinking nothing of it.

"But now, we're rock solid panda," Simon asserted, giving a hard nod to Maureen in certainty.

"Yeah, we are," Maureen backed up, her dark hair bouncing around her.

"Rock Solid Panda, coming up," Clary says, grabbing a paint can and walking over to the side of the van that wasn't parked up against the wall, "I'm feeling inspired."

She sprayed on the name but then above it she painted a sign that made Talia freeze and her eyes widen dramatically.

"What's that tag?" Simon asked, chuckling lightly.

"Weird, I didn't even mean to draw that," She replies, looking very confused as she inspected her work.

Talia kept quiet as she felt something pulling her to look into the club. When she did, she saw a guy with jet black hair turn around at the same time, looking directly into her eyes. His were a startling electric blue.

She zoned out from the conversation that was being held behind her as her eyes wandered over him, somewhat hesitantly. He was very attractive, she had to admit, with his prominent facial bone structure and dark hair that flopped slightly over his face, but there was something she thought she recognised.

She was pulled from her daze by hearing Clary shout at a guy who had walked into her.

"Hey, can you watch where you're going?"