Eleven

« 11—WOLVES »
~~~•~~~

~~~•~~~It didn't take them long to find Clary

~~~•~~~
It didn't take them long to find Clary.

Even though there was nothing in her room to track her from; Talia thought of the first place that Clary would go to get a sense of life she had before this. And so she found the fiery haired girl outside of the Art Academy that she was accepted into but could no longer go to.

"Why'd you run out?" Talia came up behind her as the younger girl tried to turn off her phones ringing which had surprised the people around her when they looked at their own phones.

"And what's the point of an Invisibility rune if you don't silence your phone?" Alec asked, moving next to Talia as he looked around the street, "That was childish sneaking out like that..."

Talia gave him a sideways look as Clary answered the phone and answered a call from Simon. He raised an eyebrow at her.

She sighed as she moved to the side to let a mundane pass, even though she had no need to do that with her invisibility rune activated as well, "She'll find a way to do as she wishes."

Alec stared at her before walking over to Clary and standing in her direct eye line. Talia raised her arms in exasperation of the pair, "Why am I stuck with the two most stubborn people in the world?"

"That's it, we have to go, right now."

"No, I'm on my way to the loft," Clary told him as she continued speaking down the phone to Simon, "There's something there that I think could help me find my mother."

There was a pause and some murmuring as Simon responded to her before Clary spoke up again, "I'm fine, I'm with Alec and Talia."

Talia walked over to them and look Clary directly in the eye as she mouthed, 'Put the phone down. Now'. The younger girl waved her off as she responded to Simon again before she put the phone down.

"Mundanes, look at them," Alec started, Talia rolled her eyes as she began to walk ahead, guessing where Simon was going to meet them, "Running around like ants. Let's go."

"Why do you always look so miserable?" Clary questioned him, spinning around to face where he had walked past her to.

Talia continued walking until nearly tripping over her feet when she spotted the most delicious cake in a shop window that captured her attention which completely distracted her as the conversation carried on behind her.

"I don't."

"You do," The red head looked over to where her, now, sisterly figure, was drooling over a cake, her eyes softening as she watched the girl genuinely happy about something, "Do you like Talia? Like like her?"

He stopped moving his feet, his eyes narrowing as he looked down at the girl, "Excuse me?"

"I meant no harm in asking," Clary said, waving her hands in a nervous manner as his eyes pinned her down, "It's just, I bet that if you weren't stuck babysitting me, you'd be over there buying her that cake, even though it looks like the least healthiest thing in the world."