NonBinary

Chris McLean X NB! Reader

*Spoilers for Pahkitew Island* 

A/N: I'm still fairly new to nonbinary writing. I have written genderfluidity in the past, though this one is specifically a nonbinary reader, who presents feminine and androgynous. The presentation is only brought up once in this section, at the very end, but due to it being mentioned, I felt it was important to add that the reader presents feminine and androgynous. I WILL NOT TOLERATE HATE ON THE LGBT COMMUNITY. That includes hatred or negativity towards Nonbinary people and their pronouns.

(Y/N) sat against the cabins watching Chris torture the campers from afar. They had worked alongside Chef and Chris since the beginning, and now in Season 5, you'd think they would be used to it by now. As Chris cut to commercial break, he walked over to (Y/N), asking questions on their thoughts of the most recent challenge. The two teams of campers had to participate in a game of Truth or Scare. Topher had already attempted to compliment Chris, to which Chris just brushed him off once more. While all the campers were older this time around, they still didn't need this type of challenge, they were awful and sometimes painful.

"It's not as horrible as normal, but I think you're definitely pushing it already, Chris." They said, glancing at the group of campers. He's using Clucky the chicken to tell if the campers are being honest. Failing and lying means you get shocked...all the campers look slightly fried. They had gone through a few questions. Rodney had lied and they got shocked, and Sugar argued with the chicken, getting electrocuted again. He laughed following their glance.

"Nah, they're fine. I gotta get back." He left (Y/N) and went back to host the show. Chris continued to electrocute the campers, enjoying the torture of the campers. Poor Dave was now covered in snot, then got it fried off again. (Y/N) shook their head and walked over to the group as the next commercial break happened. Chris had left to go talk to an intern.

"So, who wants to see Chris in one of these bad boys after the challenge?" They asked, nodding in the direction of the shock collars. All the campers raised their hands in unison and (Y/N) grinned.

"How would we manage that though?" Amy asked.

"Leave it to me." (Y/N) smiled and waited for Chris to return, off to the side and away from the campers. "I have a deal for you!" They said, smiling sweetly at Chris.

"What?" He asked, raising his eyebrow, amused and curious.

"If you can get Team Maskwak to lose, I'll do anything you ask, but if Team Kinosewak loses then you have to do whatever I ask." They grinned, holding their hand out for a deal. Chris shook it excitedly. "I know this is exciting for you- you really want Ella gone." Chris laughed before having to sneak off for the show.

In the end, Team Kinosewak lost, and Rodney was voted off. During the voting, (Y/N) walked up behind Chris a finger to their lips, silencing the campers and cameraman. They quickly attached the collar to Chris' neck and Chris turned around instantly, glaring at his partner.

"What are you doing?" They smiled innocently.

"I won. So, I want you to play Truth or Scare with me and the campers." They pushed Chris to sit on the log beside them and sat beside him.

"Truth or Scare, Chris?" Amy asked. He crossed his arms and sighed.

"Scare." The campers looked at each other and Amy told him he needed to drink from the communal toilet. "Ugh, gross. No way, I can come for you next, you know." He glared at Amy and (Y/N) pressed the button on the remote. The campers suppressed their laughter as Chris was shocked.