Co-Host

SHY!CHRIS x FEMALE!READER

****Chris may seem very dominant but I feel as though outside of work he is probably extremely shy when it comes to people flirting with him.*****

Total Drama has been getting a lot of attention recently, and the producers suggested Chris to find a Co-host...a female co-host. Chris, being Chris was reluctant but he cannot deny the producers, so he gave the job to Chef instead.

"Man, why I gotta do his dirty work..." He muttered, posting an ad online.

TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND SEEKING CO-HOST

Must be 21 years or older and female (per request of Producers)

Must be enthusiastic and able to deal with Chris McLean.

Must be okay with watching the Campers endure pain and/or some suffering.

**Ability to annoy Chris for Chef on a daily basis a bonus**

Apply with a video for consideration.

~~~

Within a few days, the ad had a good number of applicants. One of which was particularly interesting. A female clad in black clothing sat on her bed. Her hair was pushed behind her ears, showing off her multiple ear piercings. The room behind her was more of a bubbly style, some dark additions here and there. She stood out to the camera and she smiled.

"Hey there~! I'm (Y/N) and I am 27 years old. I took theater in high school and college, and public speaking. I love black but also pastels. They are so soft and bubbly! I don't mind the teens enduring some pain and suffering so long as one of the ways I get to annoy McLean is by 'caring' for their well-being. .." She paused and looked in thought. "It may take a few days to officially get accustomed to Chris, but I can assure you, he will probably hate me by the end of the season. I'm sure something a lot of people would be wondering is why I would apply for a position such as this one. Well, I just love messing with people and honestly I don't really like the way he treats Chef... Anyways~ I hope to hear from you soon!" The camera was cut and all you could see was the grin showing off (Y/N)'s bright (f/c) braces.

Chef smiled to himself, forwarding the application to the Producers, who would take it from there.

~~~

"Are you ready for todays EXTREME MAX IMPACT CHALLENGE?!" Chris yelled, before tossing the teens canned beans.

"WE. ARE. READY!" Owen responded before pausing. "Who is she?" Everyone turned their focus to (Y/N) and Chris scowled.

"The producers decided I needed a Co-Host. Everyone meet-"

"I'm (Y/N) and I am super excited to be here! I cannot wait to get to know all of you!" They all stared in confusion, comparing her style choices to her enthusiastic attitude. Chris sighed.

"Right...anyways." Chris continued to explain the premise of the paintball deer hunting episode before splitting the campers into hunters and deer groups.

"So, Chris-"

"No." (Y/N) frowned.

"But-"

"No." Crossing her arms she pulled a pouty face.

"I just wanted to ask a few questions about you." Chris groaned.

"Fine. You get one." Squealing she grinned, her braces flashing against the sun.

"What got you into hosting?" As Chris answered, she mentally noted of his body language and tone. He was using a lot of detail that she could use to 'annoy' him in the near future.