Flirtatious Spaniard

A/N: Plus Size reader x Jealous Chris ft Alejandro and his flirtatious Spanish compliments. Requested by: spacelover123456789 I hope you like it!

(Y/N) regularly assisted Chef with meal preparations, but in her free time, she liked to talk to the campers or spend time with Chris McLean- her best friend and the Host with the Most. This year, the campers included Mike, Zoey, Gwen, Scott, Courtney, Alejandro, Cameron, Duncan, Heather, Sierra, Sam, Jo, Lightning, and Lindsay. Currently, (Y/N) was leaving the mess hall after finishing the prep work for dinner that evening when she was stopped.

"Ah, beunas tardes, (Y/N)!" She jumped slightly at the voice of Alejandro and flinched before smiling politely and turning around.

"Hello, Alejandro, what can I do for you?" She asked, shoving her hands into the pockets of her shorts.

"Nothing you aren't already, señorita bonita." He grinned. She flushed pink and laughed nervously.

"Ah, well- I need to-" She turned to face the direction she had been walking. "I need to meet up with Chris, so.."

"Allow me to walk with you, (Y/N). You should not have to walk alone." Alejandro commented, stepping into pace with her. (Y/N) nodded slowly, refusing to deny kindness. "How has the season been treating you, bonita?" Her face flushed lightly once more.

"It's been treating me well. How do you feel, being out of that robot suit?" She responded, trying to quicken her pace just enough he may not notice.

"Better. It's nice to have feeling in my legs again." A light laugh left her lips causing him to smile. She approached the trailers, seeing Chris waiting outside them for her, causing her to grin. Alejandro cleared his throat and placed his hand on her shoulder. "It was nice seeing you, mi amor." She flushed pink again and Alejandro smiled. He left her with Chris, not before giving him a sneaky grin, though. Chris walked over, rather quickly, wrapping a protective arm around her shoulders.

"What was that about?" He asked, leading her towards the trailer.

"I'm not sure. He complimented me a lot..." She shrugged. Chris glanced at her quickly, a scowl on his face.

"He complimented you?" He questioned. The emphasis on complimented made her flinch. Chris, though he's her best friend, always teased her about her size and figure.

"Yeah...he called me beautiful." Chris watched as her face turned pink again and frowned. He scoffed slightly to cover his frown and she sighed. "So, what did you want to do this evening?" She asked, changing the subject.

Chris watched the cameras the next day, keeping watch for any sign of Alejandro talking to (Y/N). He had been in the footage room all day, watching several live feeds. As soon as Alejandro approached (Y/N) he shot to that camera, opening it and turning on the sound.

"Hola hermosa mujer." Alejandro said, smiling his charming smile at (Y/N). She faintly returned it.

"Hi, Alejandro. I was just on my way to see Gwen, I borrowed some of her painting supplies...would you like to walk with me?" Chris smacked the table in frustration and stormed out of the footage room. He headed down to the cabins, where Alejandro and (Y/N) were headed in hopes of beating them there. He rushed, so much so, that when he did make it, he was out of breath. He was leaning on the railing, trying to catch his breath when Alejandro and (Y/N) approached. Her face instantly contorted to concern.

"Chris? Are you okay?" He nodded, coughing slightly and standing up straight.

"Yeah, just- just out for a run." He stumbled over his words, and she raised a brow.

"In that?" He glanced down to his attire and shrugged, smiling sheepishly at her. "Let me help you..." She shook her head, wrapping her arm around his abdomen and helping him stand straighter. He glared at Alejandro who returned the glare just as easily and wrapped his arms around her in return.

"Thank you." She giggled softly.

"Honestly, you're so strange." She commented, helping him regain his composure before he stood on his own and thanked her again.

"What are you doing over here, anyways?" He asked, as if he wasn't already aware.

"Oh, just returning some of Gwen's art supplies I borrowed." He nodded, and she walked into the girl's cabin to return the supplies.

"I'm watching you, Alejandro."

"As am I, Chris. I don't know what game you're playing, but (Y/N) happens to love my compliments." He bragged. Chris glared once more and quickly turned to (Y/N) as he heard the cabin door open.

"Want to go watch a movie, (Y/N)?" He asked. She nodded, and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, per usual, and lead her away from Alejandro. Though, his words swarmed his brain. She loves my compliments. He huffed and glanced down at (Y/N).

"You, uh...you look beautiful today, (Y/N)." He watched as her cheeks tinted a dark shade of red before she frowned.

"Are you picking on me?"

"What? No, of course not!" He stopped walking, turning quickly to (Y/N). "Why would you think I'm picking on you?" She was silent for a moment.

"Maybe because ever since we became friends, you've always teased me about my size? About my shape? It's not something I'm confident about, you know." She said, her tone was harsh, and she was frowning. She turned away from him and continued her walk to the trailers. Chris flinched at her tone and stood still, watching for a few moments as she walked away.

"Wait, (Y/N)!" He rushed over, grabbing her wrist lightly. "I'm sorry." He watched as she turned her face further from him. He slowly, hesitantly, grabbed her chin and turned her to face him. Her eyes glistened with tears, and he frowned. "Please don't cry." He pleaded, moving his hand to hers from her wrist. His other hand still firmly on her chin. "Please. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I've never been the best at compliments. I honestly, really do think you're the most beautiful person I have ever seen." Her cheeks flared red and she glanced away.

"Do you really or is this just because you don't like Alejandro?" She questioned.

"I do. I really do. I just never realized how important it was for you to hear it from me- and I'm so sorry." She smiled slightly.

"Chris- you're an idiot." He chuckled, nodding. "I've had the biggest crush on you, and this entire time I thought you had no attraction to me."

"Oh god, no. I do. I really do. How could I not? You are so amazingly beautiful." He smiled, pulling her into him. He hugged her tightly and sighed in relief when she hugged him back, knowing then that he was forgiven.