Sticky Notes?

(Y/N) watched across the plane as he crinkled his brow. His annoyance becoming increasingly more evident as he listened to the other end of the conversation. They felt bad, not only for the campers who would become the target of his frustration but also that he felt that way. (Y/N) slipped away towards the sleeping quarters. As an intern, they had to share with a few others, each had their own section. They took out some sticky notes and started writing little reminders and sayings- including some smiley faces and other happy things. Sneaking a peek out the door, they grabbed the arm of the intern in blue.

"Evan! Hey, can I borrow you for a second?" Evan followed (Y/N) into the intern quarters where they began to explain their plain. "Chris has been frustrated a lot recently. I have a plan to cheer him up...if it works. But- I need you to distract him."

"And why should I help you? That man makes my life a living hell." (Y/N) grinned, shrugging.

"Cause, it'll mean he'd be happy...therefore a little less...mean?" Evan sighed, nodding slowly.

"Fine, but you have to do the dishes for a week- whether this works or not." (Y/N) nodded. Either way it will happen...so why not? Evan left the quarters and headed back to the cafeteria area to distract Chris while (Y/N) rushed out and down the hallway to Chris' quarters.

      Placing a sticky note on the door, the quietly pushed the door open and slipped inside and placed another on the pillow of his bed, and one on the mirror. Finally, (Y/N) placed one on the top of his laptop. Sneaking back out, they headed back into the cafeteria and signaled Evan that he was in the clear. (Y/N) started on the dishes, putting an apron over their clothes- which held a pack of sticky notes and a sharpie in the pocket of the grey hoodie. Chris angrily left for his room and (Y/N) silently hoped it would work. Evan stood beside them, throwing an apron on over his clothing, and helping with some of the dishes.

"Figured I need to look a little busy. I kinda pissed him off." (Y/N) chuckled slightly, tossing Evan the towel to dry the dishes. It took a total of an hour to completely wash the days dishes, and when they finished, they noticed the lack of tension in the air.

"Maybe that plan did work after all...guess we will see in the morning, huh?" Evan commented, leaving the kitchen. (Y/N) smiled slightly, pulling out the sticky notes again and writing a few more to leave tomorrow.

       Chris had become a lot less angry as these sticky notes began appearing on his things. At first, he was concerned, but after reading them, he noticed they were supposed to help him. He even used the planes confessional, talking about how he was going to figure out who was leaving them. A few had been caught on camera and fans were getting suspicious. He left his room about a month later, to find another note on the front of his door. Don't let yesterday take up too much of today. (: Chris smiled slightly, slipping it into his pocket as he left to greet the contestants for the challenge.

      Things were not going well. Owen had broken a few necessary items for the challenge, making it nearly impossible and Noah had managed to make a few sarcastic comments, nearly pushing Chris over the edge. Alejandro's constantly flirting caused some to throw a lot of the challenges. This day was going awful. He sighed, picking up his clipboard and turning the page to find a new sticky note. Breathe. Let go. It is going to be okay. Chris took a moment to leave the area during commercial, ordering (Y/N) to grab him a coffee.

"Yes, sir. I'll be right back. Oh, and Chris? It's okay to be angry." They smiled, rushing off to grab his coffee. Chris watched the intern, slightly confused before shaking the feeling away and waiting for them to return. When the did, he took the coffee- ignoring the urge to thank them and walked back to the contestants. The coffee was perfect- the way he always makes it- helping him feel slightly better.