Intimidation

***TALL FEMALE READER*** this is due to my need to use find more gender neutral terms. Once I discover more terms I will be using more gender neutral reader stories unless requested!*****

(Y/N) is tall.

Not just average tall- really tall. Standing at close to 6 foot 3 inches tall, she is significantly taller than most people she runs into. (Y/N) worked alongside Chef in the kitchen for the series Total Drama- staying behind the scenes while on air.

"(Y/N)!" She turned, facing Cody, her newest friend from the series. A smile crossed (Y/N)'s lips as Cody ran up to her.

"Hey, Cody what's up?" Cody walked alongside the 23-year-old as they walked the beach.

"Based on information from the interns- Duncan bribed them-" Cody shuddered at the thought. "-you intimidate Chris." (Y/N) snorted and raised an eyebrow.

"I intimidate him? How so? He is the Host with the Most." Cody chuckled.

"Have you not noticed how tall you are?" Sighing, she glanced down at her feet.

"Yeah...but I'm also extremely kind and quiet. How could I intimidate anyone? Especially Chris?" Cody shrugged.

"Maybe he just doesn't know the real you? Maybe he likes you." She laughed.

"Yeah sure. Thanks for the information though, Cody." Cody grinned, nodding before running off to see Gwen. I intimidate Chris McLean? Strange... (Y/N) shrugged it off, walking back towards her camper- between Chef and Chris' trailers. Ducking to enter the doorway, she shut the door and walked to the bedroom, deciding to change into her swimsuit. A simple one piece with an open back and cut out front showing off her belly button. She put her hair in a headband and slipped some sandals on before walking down to the beach again. It was a hot afternoon, the sun beating down on the campgrounds causing the heat to feel even more warm. Nearly running into Chris, she quickly stopped.

"Oh shoot! Sorry, I didn't see you there!" She smiled, glancing at the man. He avoided looking at her, mumbling something about how it was okay and walking past her. (Y/N) glanced at him confused as he walked around her and towards his camper. She shrugged it off and continued her walk to the beach, slipping her sandals off on the docks and diving into the cool water. Resurfacing, she noticed some of the campers getting the same idea, running down the dock to jump in with her.

"Hey guys!" She exclaimed as they resurfaced. Heather stomped her foot and complained about them soaking her, storming back to the campgrounds. A chorus of 'heys' were responded as they all ignored Heather's complaints. The teens and (Y/N) about an hour in the water playing different forms of water games before getting out to dry and play volleyball.

"I CALL (Y/N) ON MY TEAM!"

"That's not fair!" (Y/N) looked between the two arguing teens before stepping in.

"I'm not playing actually it wouldn't be fair for me to play." She shrugged. A chorus of 'aww's rang through the air and she shook her head, a small smile on her lips. "Sorry guys. But, I hope you enjoy your game." Slipping her sandals back on, she wrapped her towel around her and walked back towards her camper.

(Y/N) noticed Chris outside his camper sunbathing as she approached the camper trio. She smiled, walking over to him and sitting on the bench that combined the sitting area.

"Chef I'm not in the mood for conversation." Chris commented, not even opening his eyes.

"Actually, I am not Chef but I can go. I didn't realize-" Chris' eyes sprung open and he turned to look at her.

"No-no. No it's okay. Uh..hi, (Y/N)." She giggled softly.

"Hi, Chris. How has your day gone?" He shrugged slightly, closing his eyes once more.