Are you Jealous?

**Y/F/M means 'your favorite movie'

WARNINGS: some cussing

(Y/N) sat with Chef in mess hall. He was cooking dinner for the three of them. The three of them being themselves and Chris.

"Tell me again why I am here?"

"Chris asked you to be."

"And why did I listen?" They sighed, resting their head on their hand. Chef chuckled and shook his head.

"You know why. And he asked you here for the same reason." Chef responded, making them sigh again.

"You know that is completely untrue." Chef laughed, before an idea came to mind.

"Let's make a wager then. If I can get Chris to admit his feelings, you have to do camp dishes for a week." (Y/N) grinned and they shook hands.

"You are so on. I'm gonna win this." Chef shrugged.

"Either way you win, I just happen to get something out of it, too." Shrugging, they got all the plates set up on the pushcart, bringing the food to Chris' camper. The two walked up together, seeing Chris outside his camper waiting for them. Chef indiscreetly poked them in their side, making them let out a light laugh as they approached Chris. Chef watched in triumph as Chris narrowed his eyes at the two of them, rushing over and taking some of the plates from the cart. The three set the plates up and they sat down to eat.

"So, how was the challenge?" (Y/N) asked. "I'm sorry I missed it. I was helping Chef get lunch together for the campers." Chris shot a glare in Chef's direction making him smile in small victory.

"It went alright, some anger. Tears... The usual." He shrugged it off, smiling at (Y/N). They laughed, nodding in agreement.

"Cool. I'm glad you enjoy your hosting job. I know it's the position you've always wanted." They smiled. Chris returned it. "I've really been enjoying help Chef in the kitchen." Chris scowled.

"Great...Glad you're having fun..." He stabbed his chicken with his fork. (Y/N) shot him an odd look, shrugging it off.

"Yeah, they are a great help. Thanks for inviting such a big help to the island." Chef added. Chris scowled again, getting up from the table.

"I'm not hungry anymore. Goodnight." Chris stormed off to his trailer and (Y/N) looked at Chef confused.

"Is he okay?" Chef just laughed and nodded.

"He is perfectly fine. Just...jealous." (Y/N) denied it, suggesting he probably wasn't feeling well before they finished their food in silence.

~~~

(Y/N) woke up to a knock on their door. It was sunny but still slightly early in the morning. Yawning, they walked over to open it. Chef stood outside the door, looking down on their frame.

"Chris sent me for a wake-up call." They blinked a few times, looking at Chef.

"Did he really or are you still trying to prove a nonexistent point?" He smiled.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." (Y/N) rolled their eyes.

"I'll be right out." They shut their door and changed into their daily attire before leaving with Chef. The two passed Chris, laughing about something Chef had witnessed while the teens were getting breakfast the previous day. Chris scowled and caught up to them, wrapping his arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder and pulling them further from Chef.

"What's so funny?" He asked, looking between his two best friends.

"Oh, Chef was telling me about an incident this morning with the campers. It was hilarious-"