Ch3- In which we meet Mr. Glare

"Virginity-- scale one." Brynn states firmly.

"No Margaritas, he looks like a little copycat Clark Kent "

"Erm, exactly why he's a virginity. What could I possibly say that's witty enough. He's probably heard the Clark Kent line so many times already."

I throw my hands up in exasperation, this is the longest we've played our little game because Brynn decided today would be the day she wants to be picky. If she's doing this on purpose to prolong our stay here, I will not hesitate to leave or get us thrown out. However, our little Clark Kent  lookalike seems to be the only one Brynn has had hesitation towards when she named him a virginity. Since I am a loving sister, I'll have to do what she made me do today. Push her. In the literal sense though.

I grab her hands and push her Kent 2.0. Seeing as he wasn't very far into the bar it was rather anticlimactic. He didn't twist and grab her like the movies, she just awkwardly stumbled into him and glared in my direction for a second and turned her attention to him.

Knowing my sister, in the moment she'll probably think of something funny on the spot to rectify and gain control of the situation. So surprise surprise when he turned around and she said "CLARK KENT" and had the nerve to wince. Can't say I blamed her since I winced right along with her.

Sibling telepathy

Though Kent 2.0 didn't seem to mind, instead he looked a bit amused by her outburst. Huh. If she gets laid with Mr. Kent she'll forget about my little push soon enough. Admiring my handwork, I turned and stood to give them a little privacy when I bumped into a rock hard wall.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Damn it. My head."

A surprisingly deep voice spoke, voice hint with amusement , "Well that's certainly a lot of fucks for an innocent face like yours."

I look up and laugh, it's probably more a grimace laugh because his chest felt like steel.

God, just when my shitty life can't get any worse. First the cheating boyfriend, pushy sister and now I'm going to have the most annoying conversation with Mr. Glare right now.

I sigh, straighten myself up and prepare for battle.

" Well well well, if it isn't Mr. glare." 

A perfectly groomed eyebrow lifts up , however all amusement gone and confusion in his tone, "Mr. Glare?"

Well shit. I said that out loud. It only his damned eyebrows weren't so perfect. I wonder if he does it himself. Though this conversation is going to be unpleasant I wonder if he would give me his eyebrow person information if he doesn't do it himself.

I sigh and ignore his question and instead ask "Who are you?" 

"Who am I? Who are you? You bumped into me. The only thing you should be saying right now is Sorry." Damn he really does have nice eyebrows.

I roll my eyes. This dude is seriously overreacting. He's acting as if I broke his phone or something. I make to walk away when I catch my sister and Kent 2.0 walking up to us in my peripheral vision.

Once my sister reaches me she whispers in my ear " Total Margarita but I gotta work him, can we stay a bit longer entertain his friend for me please?" I would've told her to fuck off but she found a margarita and if our positions were changed I knew she would do the same for me so I nod my head and scowl at Mr. Glare.

He returns my scowl and let's me know we're in silent agreement about our dislike for each other. I'm about to sign once more when I catch myself.

What the fuck is with all this sighing?

I opt to roll my eyes instead and grab the hand of Mr. Glare when I feel a little spark hit me. I know he can feel it when he tried to pull away from my touch but since he seems to be in a minor state of shock, I brisk him away much to the delight of my sister if the wink gave anything away. I reach one of the couches near the bar around the corner from Kent 2.0 and Brynn.

I plop down and motion for Mr. Glare to the same. I close my eyes for a moment but haven't felt any movement in the couch so I pop an eye open and see Mr. Glare, surprise surprise glaring at me. God he needs to fix his face before it permanently ends up like that. That'll be rather unfortunate he's pretty. I pop both eyes open.

He's pretty.

Huh. Now that I'm finally looking at the guy, he's not horrible looking. Nice medium length hair that you can grab onto when you're fucking, sharp jawline, the most kissable pink full lips, and the smoothest tannest skin. Wonder what moisturizer he used. He has a lean muscular build, he's a bit tall so it evens out and works just for him. I also notice how tall he is compared to me, which is just such a strong change from the men I usually end up with.

Wait.
Hold up.
Kissable lips
Hair you can grab onto when fucking...

Why the fuck did I think this about him? This asshole, not only do I have to indulge him for however long, he has the nerve to look this good, and have a shitty personality. My libido sure knows how to pick em that's for sure. Shitty men after shitty men.

"Well if you're done ogling me now I said move over five times now." He says with a smirk playing on his lips.

Ah shit. Not only is he pretty, he has to know I think he's pretty too. Well fuck me then. Though I refuse to let his knowledge of me knowing I think he looks good get to me. Pretty boys are always the worst.

I roll my eyes and move over just like he asks. After a few minutes of awkward and boring silence, I turn to face my  new enemy. I might not like the guy and I don't plan on learning his life story soon but I can at least make this experience enjoyable for myself, even if it's at his expense. This reasoning prompts me to ask " 20 questions?"