Bonus 1 (smutty) - Oliver

We get to my apartment later on and before I can even blink River is kissing me and fumbling with my jeans. Between kisses, I start taking off her clothes and getting harder and hard I could come through my pants and that's be embarrassing.

"Are you going to fuck me on the couch or the bed?" She asks hoarsely.

"Bed, definitely the bed." I scoop her up and swallow her gasp of surprise and kiss her while walking towards the bed. Once we get into the bedroom, I softly drop her on the bed and slowly remove her underwear until she squirming. I can see her getting wetter in anticipation and it causes my cock to stir.

I start removing my clothes and when I'm fully naked I see her rubbing her clit slowly and looking straight at me with her face in pure pleasure. I start leaking pre cum out my cock but ignore it. I stalk up to her and use one hand to put her hands above her head.

I smirk. "Let me have just a little taste." I look up at her and she nods vigorously. I lick her slit to clit and she's trembling before I even get started. There will be no teasing this time, I intend to make River come as many times as I feel necessary.

"Don't stop." She says. As if I planned to do that anytime soon. I use my fingers to start pumping into her and she starts riding them shamelessly. With my fingers busy I bury myself in her and lick up and down, left to right on her clit and I can feel her getting closer by the second. She starts going faster and I could hear the sounds of her pleasure. I'm can feel myself getting closer just by watching and doing this to her, so when I burst I'm not even surprised. I should be embarrassed but I'm not. My cock stands at attention once again. By now, I'm lightly grassing her clit to make this feel better for her and by the way she starts shaking she likes it.

"Fuck Oliver, don't stop, please don't stop." Then she comes on my fingers and it's the sexist thing I've ever seen and felt.

On shaky legs, she gets up and straddles me.

"Condom." I swallow and say hoarsely. She grabs it and puts it on me. She starts playing with my dick by moving it up and down her body but now is not the time for games.

I stop her movements. "Sweet girl, hold on tight." With that, I put my dick at her entrance and slam into her. I pound into her merciless and suck on her nipples.

I can feel her building up again and I put my hand on her sensitive clit and stroke lightly. That sets her off and she's coming on my dick soon after and me following afterwords.

"Can you take more?"

"No."

"Yes, you can." I spin her around and my mouth find her pussy once again and I lick her fast and hard."

"Fuck, please don't stop." "It fucking hurts, but it feels too good."

"Take it." I bite down on her clit and she's screaming my name.

She goes lax on the bed and I smirk right at her. "Sex god." She whispers.

"Round three?"

"Gimme a minute here."

"Just five."

"How are you still hard." She says looking at my dick.

"Looking at you gets me off." She rolls her eyes and pulls me into a messy lazy kiss.