Chapter 26- When kisses lead to more (Oliver)

Mature themes and from here on out. Only warning you will get.

We stumble into River's house kissing and we both get undressed in record time. We stop at her coach, because fuck the bed. She's practically naked while I'm struggling with my pants zipper. I'm trying so very hard to not cum in my pants like a premature fifteen year old boy. Then River gets on her knees. She takes my hand away from my pants and my cock perks up at the very minimal contact she has with it.

"Let me."

"Fuck. I like you on your knees for me."

She makes a noncommittal mhhm noise and in one swoop takes of my pants, I went commando today so my cock pops out and hits my stomach.

"I forgot how big you were." She says while touching my cock so lightly, when she smirks I know she's doing it on purpose.

"Fuck River, do something please."

"I love it when you beg." I groan in misery, pain and whatever else, if she wants to play it like this, then I'll play with her. I pick her up and kiss her hard. There's no sweetness to my kiss, it's messy, sloppy and primal.

"River, I think we both know who's better at begging here." Back then, River told me she liked edging until she begged because she came harder. I edged and fucked her all night, she was seriously one of the best fucks I've had back then. I started to measure up my hookups to her.

I slowly make my way towards her pussy, my mouth descends on her nipples and she lets out the sexist moan. I make sure to give them both attention as I continue to slowly move my hand downwards.

When my hand reaches her pussy, I spread her slit and purposely don't pay attention to her aching clit. I move my hands towards her mouth and kiss her, slowly this time all while putting a finger inside her. I swallow her gasp of surprise until she kisses me back.

"So wet for me."

'fuck, right there, please don't stop." I stop.

She whines as she says "Why'd you stop." I grip her face. "This is my show, you do not try to tell me what to do, or I won't let you come ever." With that I finally put my hand on her clit and rub slowly, her chest starts rising and falling and I'm this close to blowing my load, but I won't. Not yet.

I pull my hand away and descend down towards her pussy. I lick her slowly and methoidcally. My mouth gently sucks her clit and her slit. River starts to move her hips silently begging her more but I won't give her what she wants until she says it herself.

She probably thinks I would've driven her to the peak then give her what she wants, but I'm a very patient man. As I continue to alternate between licking and pumping her, River finally starts speaking.

"Please, fuck I'm sorry, please let me cum." So I focus my mouth right on her clit and right when I know she's going to cum, I stop myself. She whines. "Oliver, please, it's been so long."

"No, you'll come when I let you come."

"Your better than this at me." I am. I kiss her senseless to let her relax and bring my fingers right back down to her slit, she's practically dripping at this point, I can feel her wetness coating my fingers. 

I remove my fingers and move away I hold them up and tell her to "Suck." She does as I say, all while holding eye contact with me. I move down to her pussy and without warning, I put my mouth on her clit and pump her. She screams my name and gets impossibly wetter. I suck until she's close then stop, I smile against her pussy while she begs me to let her come. I start sucking again and she starts begging, when I look up, I see tears leaking out her eyes and I decide she deserves it.

I pump and suck and let her come, she comes so violently, I wish I let her come on my dick. She starts squirting and it's the hottest things ever. I suck down everything she gives. My cock becomes impossibly harder that I think I might die If I don't come soon.

When I get back up, she kisses me lazily and I start laughing. 

"I forgot you squirt."

"I'm offended." She climbs on top of me and teases my cock with her entrance. She lowers herself to me and says "Please fuck me Oliver, I can't get enough of you." Who am I to deny to lady? I give her what she wants.

In one swift movement, I put my cock in her and we both sigh. God she feels fucking amazing. She squeezes me hard and I almost come right then and there. Then she starts riding me, and all you can hear is the sound of us fucking. Her wet pussy slapping on my dick and both of our moans. I open my eyes and start sucking on her tits. She starts getting louder and fucking me harder. I Hold her still and starting fucking her upwards. I love looking at my cock inside her pussy, but then she moves off me and I growl.

"Doggy."

"God, woman, you'll be the death of me."

She puts her ass out and I groan, her perfect round ass. I can't help but give it a squeeze before I lower myself onto her. Doggy is her favorite position and always gets her off fast, and sure enough after a few minutes she cums once again and her pussy squeezing me, and her hot cum on my dick is just enough to set me off so I go right along with her.

I cum in her and then then realize we forgot a fucking condom. She realizes it at the same time I do and looks up at me. 

"Fuck." We say in unison.