Chapter 27- Go with the flow (River)

Oliver is a fucking sex god. That does not mean I want to have his kids now that we've finally had sex. I haven't updated Avery or Brynn on the status of us, not that they've asked which I'm grateful for. I think me popping out with his kid would be cause for concern.

Oliver stands and starts pacing while I enter the bathroom adjacent to my room and turn on the shower. A few minutes later, Oliver joins me and I scrub him clean. We leave the bathroom and I hand him a man's over sized man's t-shirt that I have while I put on my own. I also put on some underwear and hand him some boxers.

"Should I be concerned that you seem to have a lot of men's clothing?"

"No I buy a lot of men's clothing, they're loose and way more comfortable than girl's clothing." He shrugs and put on the clothes. I'm glad he didn't make a big deal out of it like Bash did. He always asks me if I was lying and if these clothes were ex-hookup's clothes.

" I open my mouth to speak but Oliver stops me." He moves closer to me and takes my hand. 

"If you get pregnant, I'll support you okay?"

"I'm on birth control, but if I want to take a morning after pill for safe measure."

"Oh." He sounds a little disappointed.

"You want a baby?" I ask perplexed

He runs a hand through his now longer hair. "Well fuck, I wouldn't be opposed to a little mini- you."

I smile. "What about law?"

"My girls would be more important, I'd switch majors or something that's well suited for us."

"What if it was a boy."

"I'd be praying for a girl."

"I wouldn't make you give up law for me."

"I know you wouldn't. I'd probably hide it from you so you couldn't argue."

"Asshole."

"I'll go buy the morning after pill, wait for me?"

"Yea thanks." I give him a chaise kiss and fall back on the couch while he picks up his discarded sweatpants and makes it out the door. The second the door closes, I'm out like a light before I even know.

Soft calloused hands start stroking my face. "River wake up." Then said hands start shaking me and laughing.

"Stop!" I say sleepily without opening my eyes.

"River, wake up. I was gone for thirty minutes."

I open my mouth. "Feed me the pill."

"I'd love to put something else in your mouth."

I perk up at this and Oliver, the asshole, laughs. I pout, but he just gives me water and a pill.

I take the pill because I'm already up, but I do so very slowly while holding eye contact with Oliver and hope he's ready for rounds two. I swallow the pill and say "Put something else in my mouth." I stick out my tongue for emphasis. A second later, he's holding me up and kissing me and I let out a surprised yelp before a grin against his mouth. 

"Are you sore?" He asks between kisses all while kissing down my neck and touching my body. I'm on sensory overload and everything just feels raw, painful and fucking good. "Probably, but I don't care, don't edge this time." He stops and I realized I probably should've lied.

"Nooooo." I start to whine.

"Tomorrow." He says. 

"God I think I might hate you, thought athletes have stamina."

"I'm ready to go, but you aren't." I put my hand on his crotch and groan. He just laughs and pulls me to my bedroom. The second we hit my bed, we sign and close our eyes. 

I laugh when I say "I probably need to get my couch cleaned." Then I drift into darkness once again.