Chapter 20

Yeah, i finally can say filming is done.
After 8 months filming whole days long, we can finally say our job is finished!

In the past 8 months i learnt new things, met new people, did things i would never do, had fights like never before and ignored one person for a long time.

That person was Louis.

After our fight about Christina, we never made it up with each other.
It was not like we acted like bastards when we had to film a part or when we were with the whole crew. There was just a weird vibe between us and no talk.

I'm still mad at Lou and i've said that many times to him.
He understands but still not said the truth to Christina and apologized to me what made me think he doesn't care about me at all.

To inform all of you: everyone is very busy with editing the film and we are all so exited for the film to be completely edited!
They said it would take about another 8 months to edit.

I have still contact with Liv, Sabrina, Daniel and Emma.
We are planning on a reunion with each other because if we have to wait 8 months and maby a few days for the première, we are going to die.
(Oh yeah, and Louis is involved too in the reunion.)

"Mum, i have a question: can i go to Manchester? Around the summer holidays?" I asked mum when she was doing the laundry
"Alone or what?" Mum looked at me with that typical 'i'm a worried' mom look
"Well, with the cast. I mean the teens of the cast!"
"Yeah with no parents? Never going to happen!" Mum her opinion was settled
"No, Sabrina lives there. And there is a girl of 13 with us, so don't think we are going to do stupid things" i smiled
"I don't think i can make that decision so fast you know. First i have to discuss it with your dad." And mother took her laundry with her upstairs

In a week of 2 i had to know the answer! It was important to go because otherwise i wouldn't see them i freaking 8 months! I would never survive that!
I'll write that down in the speech i will give!!

"Dad cannot talk right now so we will discuss that later. But if u want me to be on your side, u have to come with me to the grocery store!" Mom smiled deadly at me
"If that's the only thing i have to do!" I winked
"We will see" and my mum winked way overdramatic back.

Finally in the grocery store, where i thought nothing would happend, we saw two familiar faces...
Not the ones i was hoping to see, Louis and his mum Liz.

I didn't told my mum that it wasn't okey between us, that we still have a sort of fight.

My mother was so hyped to see them and literally almost ran to them.
"Oh what a coincidence! Hello Louis, Hello mother of Louis!" My mom had never met Liz before
"Hi i'm Liz and you must be the mother of y/n!" She shook my moms hand while my mom was nodding
"Louis can you get some milk please!" The mum of Louis asked him
"Yeah y/n, can you grab some cookies over there?" My mother asked like they had a secret plan to discuss.

Gladly, i could still hear them talk because i was only 5meters away from them.
"My daughter once said we had to invite Louis over for dinner, and wouldn't it be nice if u guys join too? At our house, next Saturday?" Mum suggested
"Oh what a brilliant idea! We will be there!" And my mom and Liz were sharing their numbers.

Great, very great.
I absolutely love it.
I really adore the fact i have to eat with the person i disgust the most.

"Mom, was it really necessary to invite them over for dinner?" I asked mother when Louis and Liz walked away
"You once said we had to invite them, so now was the perfect moment! Wasn't it?" She asked
"No it's fine. It's polite to ask them over for dinner!" I smiled because i almost said we still had a fight.

Maby it was good, i had to have dinner with Louis next Saturday.
But it will not make any difference of me being mad at him.
First i want his apology, then we can go back to normal again!