Chapter 39

Hey everyone, this is kinda the end of my story with Louis.

Louis became so important to me, which is understandable cause he is still my boyfriend.

But anyways: i ended the story with me laying in the hospital, after i drunk way to much at the premier of my very first film 'hide and seek' .
The whole process of 'hide and seek' was amazing, so you probably heard in my chapters.
I gained amazing friends and even a boyfriend (so you know) while filming where i thought it was never possible. 

You probably wondering if my life changed lots after the film, and it kinda did:

- Of course it was known that I was being looked at a lot more in public places and school, that people were asking for photos and autographs

- but also that I had to do a lot more with my instagram

-and get a manager for my interviews and youtube videos that I had to do.

- I also have a lot less privacy and Louis and I still have to keep our relationship a secret because we don't want all that bullshit you know.

- Of course, I also got some pocket change from the film so I went on a girls + Adam trip to Italy and that was really great.
Only, Louis was a bit jealous, but we will still go on a holiday together sometimes.
His parents also want to arrange a surprise for Louis, that I arrive 4 days later at his holiday destination without him knowing and i find that an amazing idea!

And omg omg omg, I GRADUATED AND SO DID MY FRIENDS AND LOUIS!!!
I would like to take a gap year so I can focus on acting and Louis finds that attractive to himself too.

Oh yeah, and i'm kinda in a hurry because imma leave town again to go to Scotland for a few acting classes and i will stay there for two months to find myself and everything...
"Louis, have you seen my phone charger? I'm sure i saw it on my bed last time i checked!" I said to Louis while i packed my last things for Scotland.
"Uh haven't seen it sorry. But here are your ear pods!" He looked me in the eyes
"I'm gonna miss you" i hugged him tightly
"It is only for 2 months girly."
"I saw you almost everyday so two months is gonna be hard you know. But anyways, i have to go in 5minutes!" I tried to laugh but the fact this was the first time i travelled in my one was scary.
"You will be okey!"
"I hope!"
"Yes woman. And remember: you will always be my spotlight!"
"And you will always be mine"

THE END🤍🤍🤍🤍

Authors note:
Next chapter is a word of mine!
Hope you liked it!
And damn this chapter was messy!! Sorreeeyy hihi