Chapter 36

"You know guys you have to be prepared? They are gonna ask question about you guys, about you two. And you guys don't have to be honest this time" Kelly tried to prepare me and Louis for the interviews. It is really important to exercise for that, so we did.
"But we know exactly what we are going to say!" I smiled proudly
"Well tell me" Kelly look surprised or something
"Louis and i hold hands cause we were scared to loose each other in the crowd WHO were chasing us"
"Okey, that's believable. But now you have to practice to say it like it is real. People will see definitely the difference between the truth and a lie." Kelly made me scared.

Meanwhile Kelly practiced with Lou and I, Samuel and Kyle were practicing with the others. It was really important for them.
The crew acted like they were the interviewers and we were just, yeah WE.

They finally told us we were done. It was a busy morning so Lou and I decided to go to bed for an hour. Of course it couldn't be longer cause on exact 2pm we had to be downstairs again.

Louis fell asleep, gladly. But I? I couldn't sleep at all. I was to busy thinking about the premier that would start in not even 2 hours. I know it is not good to overthink, but i just can't stop it.

"Lou, are you awake?" I asked him after the hour was over.
"Yes i am" he hugged me tightly and gave me kisses on my head and neck. Louis was the only person who could calm me right now.

On that super cozy moment, something awe full happend: THE FIRE ALARM.
As fast as we could we put on a sweater cause we changed into our pyjama's.

"Louis, no time to fix your hair" i yelled when he tried to grab his brush
"If i die, i have to look flawless right?"
"Boy, don't joke about dead right now. Not really a good moment you know" i said because i was scared as hell.

At the time we rushed thru the hotel, there was no smoke, no smell and no people who were hurrying.
But whatever, we ran as pigs who were trying to escape from their farmers.

We ended up all alone on the fire stairs and i was half crying.
"Where the f*ck is everyone Louis? I'm serious? If this is a joke imma kill y'all" i couldn't hold it anymore, the tears ran down of my face and my eyes started to look red, just not even two hours before the premier of the film where i worked so hard for.

Louis and I walked around the building, to finally see everyone in the garden. They were apparently way faster then we were and decided to take the other staircase.
"Guys what happend? Is this a test?" I looked at everyone. (The hotel was still in the center of Londen but had an mini garden in the back for evacuation which is very very smart.)
"Well, as long as we know: the fire alarm went off and we just ran downstairs" Daniel and Emma were standing there like there was a zombie apocalypse rushing through the city.
"This is probably a test so we have nothing to worry about" Kelly tried to calm us.
"Why would they do a test right before our premier? Couldn't they wait till tomorrow? My make up will take at least an hour" i complained
"And we have to dress up, and our hair?" Sabrina complained to gladly but no one cared, what i do understand cause we were all safe.
"Calm y'all" Samuel rolled his eyes at us

In less then 10minutes, everyone of the hotel was standing outside, including the workers.
"I'm so sorry for the fire alarm. There was no intension of the alarm going off but the system made a fault. We like to apologize for this moment and hope we can make it up to you with some drinks and food before the premier starts!" A man said and i was so angry. I have so many things to do and that can't be in a half and an hour! That is REALLY NOT ENOUGH TIME.

As we all walked back to our hotel rooms with angry faces we started hurrying. It was already a 15minute drive so we had a little bit more then 1 f*cking hour.

"Common Louis. Showering is not going to help me" i walked into the bathroom were Louis was showering for almost 10minutes now.
"Well go then. Go to your make up artist who is waiting for you downstairs. Put a sweater on and go" Louis was getting annoyed because of me. #irritations

As fast as i could, i took the stairs to DOWNstairs so my make up artist could do the make up. Sabrina, Liv and Emma were already down and were sitting there for almost 10minutes now.
"Where have you been? I wanted to try a great eye look on you but now we don't have enough time!" The make up artist raised her voice
"Sorry but Louis and I got in an argument and then i got a little late. But just do something mature" i bluffed

"Louis, i'm back. Where is my dress?" I tried to find Louis and my dress in the room but i couldn't find any of that.

"Oh here you are again, we have to leave in not 15minutes, what are you doing here in your sweater?" Kelly was the complainer now
"I can't find Louis and my dress?"
"He is to the dresser. He probably thought u would come right away. Go fast. 4th floor to the right." Kelly sighed

This was a flop and our film was not even lanced yet. Damn it.

"Y/n, i sent you a message to come to the dresser right away. Put on your dress very fast!" Louis said coming out of the dressers room.
"Hello, i'm Mia. Imma do your styling. I saw you had a dress with you and i really like it. I will help you style it." Mia helped me putting the dress on and gave me some Versace bracelets and Gucci earrings, i felt expansive.
"I don't have shoes yet. I forgot them!" I fake smiled
"Can you walk on heals? These ones are the same color red as your long dress!" I tried the shoes on
"I can walk on them. At least i'll give it a try" i grinned

With my heals, long dress, expensive jewels and my way to mature make up look, i walked to the room for the last time to grab: my phone, some money and my keys. Oh yeah and of course a little bag, which also matched with my dress and heals.

"Oh damn, y/n! You look amazing!" Louis tried to be sweet but Kelly didn't had time for that.
"No time to be a good boyfriend Louis. Get in the cab" Kelly closed the door.

The cast was just sitting there, in peace, being a little bit to nervous and with a bright smile.
"Guys y'all look amazing! We are gonna rock this!" I hyped them up.

We finally started a little conversation but after 15 minutes, we were at our destination where all our fans and interviewers were waiting for us.