Chapter 38

"what am i doing here?" I burst down in tears
"Y/n l/n, you can go home tonight. You have to stay cause we have to check an eye on you" The nurse said
"I don't even remember what happend. Tell me please"
"Yeah, u passed out cause u drunk way to much. U have to be glad there was someone with you" the nurse walked away.

I can't believe i drunk that much, to literally pass out. And who was with me? I know Louis called a cab for me because i was already out of my mind but i can't even remember i stepped in that cab.

I tried to look for my phone, but apparently i couldn't find it. It was nowhere...
I just wanted to call my mum, my dad, even my sister and especially Louis.

On the perfect time, a doctor came in.
"Hello y/n, how do you feel?"
"I feel great so can i go home?" I was not really nice to them, even tho he helped me
"You can't. You passed out you know. U just woke up and we have to check till the evening, if u are still okey by then. We informed your parents and they will arrive in 10minutes normally. Louis Partridge is in the waiting room but he couldn't come in. You like to see him?"
"Yes please!" I was glad Lou was with me.

"Louis" he came up to me and hugged me
"I'm sorry i didn't kept an eye on you on the party. And the argument didn't help too. Glad i was there when you was trying to step in the cab. Otherwise you would have been passed out in the cab alone"
"How am i gonna explain this to my parents?" I panicked because of that. My parents are going to hate me.
"Don't worry. They have to be glad you are still alive" Louis was right but still, i know my parents.

Okey okey okey. My parents would arrive in a few minutes and 15minutes ago i was sleeping on a hospital bed.

"Y/n, what the f*ck did you do?" Everyone noticed my mum came in
"Let's just not freak out. She is probably still in shock" My dad was the only one who was still a little calm
"The premier was just amazing. And yeah, i maybe drank a little bit to much, but let just don't freak out because it was de best day of my life"  i said
"We know and we can be glad nothing worser then this happend. But you have house arrest" my dad brought less good news as i wished for.
"Fine, fine, fine" i rolled my eyes.

We only had to pick up my stuff at the hotel and then we could go home. I would rather stay a week more but sadly enough, it is the end of my beautiful chapter of 'hide and seek'.
The premier is over, so the film is lanced... nothing to do anymore. It was just me going to school again for a full year with no projects in my line...

I said goodbye to the greatest cast i would ever get. It was hard to leave them again. But not for long, we decided to meet again, soon!!!

But the great thing is, i can focus more on my friends at school and maybe even more on Louis. But anyways, that wouldn't be yet cause i have HOUSE ARREST!!

Authors note:
The story is going to end soon. Maybe this is one of the last chapters of my story!