The First Meeting

Santana and Brittany meet for the first time sophomore year at cheerios practice:)

(Includes both POV's)

Brittany...

I'm really nervous to meet the team, actually nervous is an understatement. Sue is kind of scary, so I wonder how the team is. I hope they're nice, because I love meeting new people, it means more friends.

As I put on my uniform I look in the mirror and notice that I look great. My ponytail is high enough, my side bangs are nicely swept to the side, and I hav no flyaways.

Luckily they don't have cheer bows.

I look in the mirror one more time, before walking out of the locker room and to the gym.

I'm ready, I'm an amazing dance, and well trained.

I can do this.

As I walk into the gym all eyes are on me, I can feel it

I take my place next to Sue as she talks.

"Ok girls this is Brittany, she's a new student and new fellow Cheerio. She's really good maybe and she can teach some of you lazy bums a thing or two" she rolls her eyes and my eyes scan the bleachers.

None of these people look mean, they look more scared, clearly of Sue. Well minus one girl, she catches my attention.

A gorgeous Latina, now she's intimidating.

It's not just her looks.

It's her energy.

She's sitting next to a blonde girl. The blond girl is pretty, but doesn't have the same effect as the beautiful brunette does.

I'm mesmerized by her.

"Santana, Quinn since you guys are co-captains I want you to help Brittany with the routines and getting her used to how the team works" Sue says acknowledging the brunette, I'm assuming is Santana and the blonde, Quinn.

Santana, that's her name.

I've never heard a name like that, but it matches her exotic and beautiful aura. She smiles at me and her smile is captivating and bright. She's so intriguing and I haven't even talked to her yet. I can feel myself getting nervous again, I've never felt like this with anyone.

"That's all for today's meeting. You guys need to practice, until your limbs are burning and falling off. You're dismissed!" Sue dismisses us. Santana and Quinn walk up to me and I can feel my palms get a little bit sweaty.

"Hi Brittany, I'm Santana and this is Quinn" she smiles warmly at me.

"Wow San in surprised you're being nice. Where's that class A bitch?" Quinn asks smiling .

"Shut it Quinn I'm being nice, because she's new and Sue told us to help her. I can be nice when I want to be" she gives Quinn a look, shaking her head.

"So Brittany let's go to the locker room to get our stuff and you can show us your schedule. We'll see if we have any classes together" Quinn smiles.

"Ok" I say shyly.

Santana gives me another smile before linking our arms and bringing me to the locker room.

We grab our bags and head out the locker room and into the hallway. I found my locker and it was right next to Quinn and Santana's.

"Okay let me see your schedule?" Santana asks, I hand it to her and she looks over it.

"Yay we have all the same classes. Let me warn you though Mr. Shue, the Spanish teacher sucks at Spanish. You won't learn much, but he's a really good glee teacher" she explains.

"What's glee?" I ask.

"Well its a club where we sing and dance and perform, it's actually really fun" Quinn sums it up.

"Yeah, even though we were originally there to spy it's become part of our lives and we actually love it. You should totally join" Santana suggests.

"Yeah that would be amazing" Quinn adds.

"Are tryouts hard?" I ask.

"No not at all, Mr. Shue let's anyone who tries out in. I do want to warn you about one person though" Santana mentions.

"Who?" I ask.

"She thinks she's the leader because she's been there, since before Mr. Shue took it over. Her name is Rachel Berry the girl is crazy" Quinn explains.

"Yeah she can sing, but she's insane. She'll act all nice, but the second who want the same thing she does all hell breaks loose" Santana says.

Santana...

When I heard we were getting a new team member I wasn't thrilled at all. It's just going to be another wannabe trying to take over. I already deal with Quinn, who thinks that she is the better co-captain and then hobbit in glee club.

I can't handle another one I'll explode.

Once I saw the girl I was shocked, she was a stunning blonde girl, with beautiful blue eyes, and a gorgeous figure.

I think I'm in love.

When our eyes met it was a magical moment and I don't believe in that nonsense, but it was and when she smiled at me my heart melted. I'm so happy Sue assigned us to help her, I mean if she didn't I would've found a way, but luckily she did.

I'm kind of nervous around her and I'm never nervous around anyone.

I usually make people nervous.

I'm the intimidater, not the intimidated, but she makes me feel like jelly. Everything about Brittany is intriguing and the girl can dance, watching her dance is hypnotizing and she's amazing.

"Hey earth to Santana!" Quinn yells snapping me out of my day dream.

"What?" I ask.

"Come on it's time for glee club practice" she shakes her head pulling my arm.

"Okay okay hold on I'm coming I'm just waiting for Britt" I say.

Then Britt walks out of the classroom and she smiles at me we lock pinkies and head to the choir room.

This girl has my heart, she may not know it yet, but she does.

I can't wait to see how our journey goes.

Hopefully it ends with us together, in a beautiful house, married, with kids.

Yes surprisingly I want kids.

Me, a famous singer with plenty of adoring fans and Britt, an amazing dancer, back up dancing for me, or celebrities. But I would rather have her be my backup dancer.

Maybe I'm thinking too ahead, but I don't care. I'm going to marry this girl. I know it and no one can tell me otherwise. If they do I might go all Lima heights and I don't think that person will be ready for it.

Britt is my soulmate and I will make sure she knows it.

Ok yes pretty short, but since it was their first meeting I wanted it to be short and sweet. Nothing too long like the others:)