She's My Life Now

Hiii lovelies I don't have anything to say really but if you have any suggestions please message me or leave them in the comments<333

Santana get's pregnant and leaves Lima abruptly but comes back.

It's finally happened.

The thing my mother has always warned me about.

I don't get how I could've been so reckless.

I've thought about the options and abortion was off the table and I thought about adoption, but I saw how broken Quinn was after giving Beth away.

She's still dealing.

My final decision was keeping the baby and I talked to my mom and dad they both agreed and said they would support me no matter what.

I'm packing now to live with my sister in L.A, until the baby is born, then I come back to Lima. My mom wanted me to stay with my Aunt Margaret, but she is extremely strict as is her husband. They also live in a town more boring and irrelevant then Lima, that I don't remember the name of. My sister promised to take good care of me, she always has, and I know I'm in good hands with her. She was actually quite happy when I told her, before I told my parents. It was hard to do, but I made the choice and I had to deal with it.

Flashback...

Come on Santana you can do this.

Just hand them the papers.

No matter what you chose the right thing.

If they don't accept you, then you can figure it out, but for now you need to tell them.

I walk downstairs to see my parents playing checkers on the couch, something they always did when having a disagreement. I smile to myself knowing it's probably about who will buy groceries or something. I slowly approach them and they turn when they hear my footsteps and smile.

"Mija you came just in time to watch your dad loose" my mom laughs.

"I'm not going to lose this time Marissa" my dad shakes his head.

"Um Mamí, Papí I have something to tell you" I look down briefly trying to build up the courage.

"What is it princessa?" My dad stops playing and looks up along with my mom.

"Here" I place the folded paper in-front of them.

"What is this?" My mom asks.

"Just read it" I take a deep breath as she opens the letter.

She scans it looking up at me with wide eyes, then looks down at the paper again to make sure what she read was correct. My dad takes the paper and reads it too once he finishes he looks at my mom then me.

"Santana you're pregnant?" My mom asks clearly still in shock.

"Yes I am and I wanted to let you guys know now that I'm keeping the baby whether you support my
decision or not. I know it'll be hard I'm not oblivious, but I know I can't do it" I look to the both of them waiting for a response.

"Mija we support you in everything. Yes we're disappointed and wish you were more careful, but we can't do anything about that now" My mom gets up and gives me hug I hug her back tightly.

"Yes you're mother is right. We love you, no matter what and we'll help with baby. Though he or she will be your responsibility. Getting up in the middle of the night, feeding, changing diapers, all that will be up to you" my father pats my shoulder.

"We'll help of course, but you can't always depend on us you'll need to balance school too. I'll watch the baby while you go" my mom smiles.

"Ok more thing um if it's alright with the both of you I would like to stay with Sofia for a while, until I have the baby" I look at them hoping they'll say yes.