Stripper at the Party

This one's for fun and people really like the other stripper story so I'm making another. There might be a bit of smut who knows;)

It's Quinn's birthday and the girls ordered a stripper, but little did they know that their stripper is one of their best friends.

Quinn's POV...

I'm having a blast at my birthday party.

Well pre- birthday today is the day before my birthday and it's a party with just the girls and I. Tomorrow will be the big birthday bash with everyone.

"Okay girls it's 20 seconds till 12, so get those shots ready!" Mercedes passes each of us a shot and we hold it getting ready to count down.

"10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. 6.. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. happy birthday Quinn!" They shout, then we take the shots. By now I was heavily buzzed, since we've been drinking since 5 in the afternoon.

There's a knock on the apartment door and Rachel goes to get it. I wondered who it could be, because all the girls were here and we didn't invite anyone else.

Then the most sexy body appears from down the hall. I couldn't see her face, because it was covered with a red mask, but I could see her gorgeous figure. She was wearing a red silk robe that stopped above her mid thigh, and hugged her curves beautifully. She smiles when she saw me and I could feel my heart beat out of my chest.

The song Birthday Sex starts playing and the lights were dimmed, a red light was turned on, and I sat on the couch utterly confused. Rachel grabbed a chair from the dining room and placed it in the middle of the living room quickly. The mystery girl grabbed my hand and pulled me up, then led me to the chair. That's when I realized what she was here for and why she was dressed like that.

She's a stripper.

The girls got me a sexy stripper!

Birthday sex.. Birthday sex..

When she slowly untied her robe, making intense eye contact with me. I tried to contain my excitement and that was really hard. The fact that she was teasing me made it even harder to contain myself.

When she finally dropped the robe my eyes widen at the bombshell body underneath. Now anyone could tell that she had an amazing body robe off or on, but when she took it off all the main details became unhidden. She has a gorgeous red two piece on and just then did I notice that she had devil ears. In all I was mesmerized and then she started dancing on me, which literally made me shut down like an old windows pc.

I didn't know what to do when she grabbed my hands and put them all over her body. I just sat there astonished and speechless.

She made it that way.

When I say I am horny to the max, I am horny to the max.

If my friends weren't here I would've already had the lingerie set off and me between her legs on my bed.

No joke.

By the time the dance ended I was ready to take this girl on the living room floor. I wanted more and couldn't get enough of her and her magical movements. The lights were turned back on and a different song started playing low in the background. I let out a breath I had been holding and the girl smiled at me again.