She's My Life Now Pt.2

Hiiii so I'm making a part two because I wanted to lmao.

Jayda is now a 5 months old and Santana goes back to McKinley.

Today is the day I'm going back to McKinley high and I'm not nervous not one bit.

Why would I be?

No one knows about Jayda and we'll keep it that way. My mom is going to watch her while I go to school.

She's still asleep so I do my morning routine and take a shower, then I get dressed.

I look at my body in the mirror.

I'm happy I was able to loose the baby weight and I look amazing if I do say so myself. My outfit fits me just right before it was a little too loose but now since having Jayda I got curvier.

Jayda starts to get fussy so I pick her up and bounce her my hip slightly as I walk downstairs

"Good morning Míja" my mom smiles walking over to me and Jayda

"Morning Mamí" I sit down on the couch to feed her before heading to school.

"Did you pump last night?" She asks.

"Yeah it's in the fridge" I reply.

After 5 minutes she is full, so I burp her and when I'm finished my mom picks her up and plays with her.

"Hey mom I'm going to school now love you" I give her a hug.

"Ok sweetheart I'll see you later love you too" she smiles.

"Bye Jayda mommy will be back in a little bit I promise" I gave her a kiss on the head before walking outside to my car.

The drive to school was shorter than I expected and once I parked I felt all eyes on me, before I even got into the school.

Walking into the school I could hear whispers, because people really suck at whispering. I walk past a little group to my locker the girls clearly talking about me. I can hear them from here, one girl asking "Is she really back?" Another asking "what do you think happened to her?".

I ignore them and grab my books, until I feel a pair of arms wrap around me tightly. I quickly turn around to see Brittany.

"Oh my god San you're back!" She squeals.

"Yeah" I hug her back.

"Where did you go?" She asks.

"I went to visit my sister for a little bit" I reply.

"Oh well why didn't you tell us you just left?" She furrows her brows.

"It was a last minute thing. I'm sorry Britt but I'm back" I smile.