Life of the Party

This chapter to lighten up the mood from the  last maybe some smut.

Santana meets Quinn at a party for a mutual friend's birthday.

Honestly I didn't feel like going out tonight, but it's Harry's birthday and I wouldn't want to miss it.

Plus Kurt I dragging me out.

We're sitting in my room getting ready and by getting ready Kurt's talking about finding a guy and I'm doing my makeup.

"What are you wearing tonight?" Kurt asks looking through my closet.

I have so many dresses, but I'm not sure what I want to wear just yet.

"I'm not sure yet, probably something red though. Red is definitely my color" I say adding the finishing touches to my makeup.

"Ooh I found the perfect dress and you'll look sexy in it, especially with that makeup up look" He smiles.

He pulls out a red dress I bought a week ago and haven't gotten the chance to wear. I haven't even tried it on, but it looked gorgeous so I bought it. He hands it to me and I quickly strip out is my pj's, to put on the sexy red dress.

 He hands it to me and  I quickly strip out is my pj's, to put on the sexy red dress

"If I didn't know you I would think it's your birthday" he laughs.

"It's not too much?" I ask scanning my body in the mirror.We

"No it's perfect. After the whole Brittany fiasco this is great" he nods with a smile.

Brittany...

I haven't thought about her in a while and I didn't need to.

I've moved on and so has she.

Sometimes high school sweethearts aren't meant to be once high school ends and that's just the way life works.

"I don't know what to wear" Kurt whines walking out of my room and into his. I follow him to his room and go into his closet. I pull out a simple black turtle neck, a pair of blue plaid pants, and a pair of black dressy boots. His hair was already done so all he had to do was get dressed and we would be on our way.

 His hair was already done so all he had to do was get dressed and we would be on our way