Two timing bastard

Hiiii ok so this one-shot will be a little messy and dramatic so buckle up. Things are about to get disastrous. There's a bit of smut in this one, but it's a little amount and only at the beginning.

Puck cheats on Quinn with Santana, but she ends up finding out some crazy news.

"Puck" I whine as he kisses my neck.

"What?" He pulls back and stares into my eyes.

"I called you here to talk, not to have sex" I tell him.

"We're not having sex, we're making out" he smirks going back to my neck, sucking on my sweet spot, making me moan.

"Come on just five minutes, then we can make out" I plead, giving him my signature puppy eye look.

"Fine" he huffs backing away, making me smile in victory.

"What are we going to do about Quinn?" I ask.

"What about her?" He gives me a look.

"You're dating her and it's wrong that you're going behind her back with me" I voice my concern.

"Santana you hate her and there's nothing wrong with having both of you" he shrugs.

"Yeah I hate her, but it's still wrong and I feel bad. When I agreed to being your fuck buddy I didn't know that you and Quinn were a thing still" I look down.

Of course I love messing around with Puck and even though Quinn and I hate each other I know I would hate it if someone was doing this to me.

"There's nothing wrong with it ok? I enjoy two drop dead gorgeous girls at the same time. You don't need to worry about her, it's not your problem. It's mine" he lifts my chin and fiercely attaches our lips. His movements and dominance turned me on to no end.

His tongue swiped over my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I gladly gave it. As we made out his hands moved under my shirt and unclasped my bra, I quickly threw it off along with my shirt. He looked down at my chest and licked his lips.

"Fuck" he muttered before his mouth attached to my left boob, then sucking and swirling his tongue around my erect nipple.

"Puck" I moaned as he moved to my other boob giving it equal attention. I pulled him down over me and grind my hips into his making him throw his head back.

"Do that again" he says huskily and I do.

"Shit" he kisses me and moves his hips in sync with mine. I moan as his erection presses against my clit perfectly.

"I want you to fuck me" I say breathlessly, having enough of the foreplay.

"But you said-" he starts but I cut him off.

"I know, but now I'm saying I want you" I look him in his eyes and he looks taken aback, but quickly recovers and pulls his shirt over his head, as I take my cheer skirt off. I help him by unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants down his hips. He gets up and quickly takes them off then joins me on the bed again. He rubs his tip against my entrance making me moan in anticipation.

"So wet" he moans pushing himself into me inch by inch.

"Oh fuck" I arch my back into him as he picks up the pace. After two full hours of Puck fucking me senseless he left and I took a shower, then went to bed.

3 weeks later...

I'm fucking pregnant.

By none other than the pucksaurus himself.

How?

Three weeks ago we fucked and his dumb ass didn't use a condom. I always tell him to use one and he usually comes prepared with one, but he didn't this time and now I'm pregnant. I have to tell him now and I don't know how he'll react to this type of thing.