An Ex Vacation

I stayed home from school so I'm going to write more.

Santana see's Brittany in Hawaii after not seeing each other for 4 years.

Quinn, Rachel, Finn, and I all decided to take a trip to Hawaii for their wedding anniversary, but also to get away for a bit. Honestly I needed one, my year has been sucky. I'm ready to relax and not think about anything except celebrating my friends. Right now we're walking to find a spot on the beach close to the Air bnb

After 5 minutes we found open seats and put our stuff down. Quinn and I ran to the water since it was hot and sit by the shore.

"It feels unreal" she smiles.

"Yeah I never imagined I'd be in Hawaii with my besties but I am" I smile back.

"Yes I really wish this trip could last forever" she sighs.

"Hey we just got here no need for thinking about leaving for the next 7 days. We have all the time right now" I squeeze her hand slightly.

We talk about what else we're going to do today  when, Rachel and Finn join us in sitting. Today is a beautiful day and just the right weather not too hot and a little bit of wind.

I love being in Hawaii.

I don't want to think about leaving it would be heartbreaking.

"So after this we were thinking of getting lunch or something you guys in?" Finn asks.

"Yeah" Quinn and I reply.

After a few more minutes of talking Finn throws all three is us in the water, then runs, and we all chase him. When we finally got to him we tackled him to the ground laughing.

"Ok ok you got me" He says in between laughs.

"Yep because we're stronger and faster" Rachel smiles and gives us each a high five.

We get up and play a few beach games, before laying out to tan a bit. I usually don't like to tan, but there's something about trips that make you want to get a whole ass makeover. That would probably would cost a good penny to do, plus I'm already immaculate there isn't much they could do.

"The sun feels so nice" Quinn smiles.

"Yeah its a lot better than New York" I laugh a bit. 

"I love New York, but I could get used to this" Rachel adds.

"I'm so glad we picked Hawaii babe" Finn smiles and kisses Rachel in the forehead.

"Me too" she kisses him back.

I roll my eyes.

I love my friends to death, but it kinda sucks to watch them be the happiest for years no problems and you have a sucky life.

But in the end they deserve all the happiness.

They have they've worked hard to get where they are.

3 years of marriage and not a single bump in the road. Everything has been smooth sailing for them, which I'm happy about. I just wish it could be like that for me eventually. All I want is a loving wife and kids.

Yes kids.

I know people think I hate kids, but I actually love them and can't wait to have a few of my own.

"Hey San you alright?" Quinn asks.

I realize I've been day dreaming for quite some time.

"Uh yeah" I smile.

"Well we're about to leave so we could ready for lunch" she picks her bag up and helps me up.

"Thanks" I dust the sand off and grab my bag, then follow them back to the house.