Christmas Miracles Exist

Heyy babes not much to say other than I might take longer to do stories because my mom is making me go to school not online :/ I want to cry but I'm not. I'll have to power through it the only good thing coming out of it is clothes shopping.

Brittany is in a coma from a car accident.

Santana's POV...

The days have been going by so slowly.

No updates, no nothing, everything's the same.

She's just lying there tubes everywhere a oxygen mask on. I don't like the site at all and I wish she would wake up.

I miss her so much, everything about her.

I thought I'd never say this, but even when she talked about Lord Tubbington. God knows how that cat's still alive, but he makes Brittany happy so he makes me happy.

I've been here since the day of the accident 3 weeks ago and at first it was all a blur, but now I remember everything.

Flashback...

"Britt watch out the roads are still icy" I say as she drives us to our destination.

"It's alright San. I'm not going fast at all actually a little bit under the speed limit" she reassures me.

"I know, it's just people are crazy drivers out here. It's hard not to worry especially when it's been snowing" I sigh.

"It's okay. How about we talk about Christmas, it's coming up. What did you get the others?" She asks.

"Ok I got Rachel I signed poster and gold star from Barbara Streisand, I got Kurt new vintage vinyl records since the last ones got stolen last Christmas, I got Quinn diamond earrings the girl is always asking where I get mine, I got Puck a case of beer and an Apple TV, I got Sam chapstick and a hair straightener since he's always borrowing mine, I got Tina a neon sign that says Diva cause she swears she's the number one diva, I got mike new tap shoes he's been talking about needing some, I got Finn a signed football and jersey from Tom Brady, and I got Mercedes Spotify art plaques that you scan and it shows her album on Spotify" I smile, knowing I did good.

"Wow those are perfect, what did you get me?" She asks.

"I'm not telling you" I shake my head and kiss her cheek.

Someone swerved in our lane then swerved out almost causing an accident. I immediately rolled my window down to say something.

"Learn how to drive bitch" I yell then roll my window up.

Literally second after that someone spins off from  ice on the other side of the road and hits our car, then a few next to us.

End of flashback...

I completely blanked out, but I can remember hearing glass breaking and being upside down. After a little bit I'm pretty sure I lost consciousness. I woke up hours later, I had to have surgery for glass in my hip and a cast for my shattered wrist. Lucky for me I was completely fine other than those along with a few scratches and bruises that are still healing.

Britt was the unlucky one.

I told her I should drive, but she insisted that she did instead of me. It probably would've been me in a coma not her and I wish it was. I wish I could take her pain away, even if she doesn't look it I know she's hurting and I can't help her.