Devil in a Red Bra

This story is mostly just for jokes and I don't think there is lesbian strip clubs. I think? Anyways enjoy this insane story😂 I'm making it Rachel's POV because I think it would be interesting.

The group visits an unknown strip club for Rachel and Finn's bachelorette/ bachelor party and see's Santana (they are all 22)

Rachel's POV...

"Puck why the hell are we at a strip club?" I ask looking at the outside of the building.

"You wanted to have a combined party right?" He looks to me, then Finn and we shake our heads as we walk inside.

There was defiantly something off about this strip club, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Oh wow you brought us to a lesbian strip club" Quinn laughs checking out one of the girls that walked passed her. I knew she swung both ways and I think she is enjoying this a lot more than I am.

"Yeah duh regular strip clubs are filled with gross drunk men" He scrunches his nose, then we make our way to a table. I'm defiantly not in my element and I don't know how to feel.

I've never seen so much ass and boobs in one area on display. I think Finn is defiantly enjoying himself, which doesn't really bother me. It's his last night of freedom. Though I hate to admit it I'm a lot to handle and he defiantly will need to have a relaxing night before the honeymoon starts.

As we sit in our booth kind of dancing to music a girl cop comes up to me seeing as I was at the end of the table instead of the inside.

"Are you Rachel Berry?" She asks.

"Yes.." I reply nervously.

Why in the hell would a cop come up to me at a strip club?

What is a cop even doing here?

"You have the right to remain sexy!" She rips her suit off under a black bikini top with navy blue booty shorts and a utility belt with fake cop things. She starts giving me a lap dance.

I was shook!

I look over to Quinn and Puck.

They give each other a high five then start laughing hysterically. I look to Finn who is really just confused and shocked. Sam and Brittany are in their own little world, which I kind of expected before we got in this place.

If it weren't for nothing I enjoyed the lap dance, it made me feel more than wanted, and it was different getting a lap dance from a girl.

After the lap dance was done she placed her cop hat on my head, then kissed my cheek and walked away.

"That was the best thing I've ever witnessed" Quinn laughs.

"Seriously your face Rachel! It was priceless" Puck laughs along with her.

"That was the best lap dance I've ever gotten" I smile I'm starting to enjoy my time here.

"Better than mine?" Finn feigns hurt.

"Way better than yours" I joke, making him laugh.

We talk, drink, and eat a little bit, before the announcer comes on the speaker.

"Alright ladies get them dollar bills ready! We have have our favorite devil in a red bra, our most captivating mistress in red! Give it up for our goddess Sapphic Snixx!" He announces, making the crowd go wild. The room light dimmed to a red and someone walked on stage. Crazy in love by Beyoncé the fifty shades version came on.

Oh oh oh oh oh

The girl danced around the poll basically teasing the crowd. Her movements were sharp, but sexy, having everyone in the room captivated.