Valentine's Day Surprise

Heyyyy loves I'm coming up with ideas for the one shots but if you would like to suggest something or see a specific pairing I'll gladly write it for you.

Pregnant Santana surprises Brittany on valentines.

I can't wait until Brittany comes home from work.

Two weeks ago I got a call from the doctor telling me that the insemination worked and I'm pregnant.

So I'm currently 3 weeks.

I waited to tell Brittany, because I wanted to surprise her on Valentine's Day. One of her favorite holidays right next to Christmas and her birthday. I know she's been dying to know whether I'm pregnant or not, she's still as impatient as ever. When we decided to get pregnant, surprisingly I wanted to carry first and Brittany agreed she'll get to carry the next baby. We'll keep on switching, until we don't want anymore babies.

We actually found a sperm donor that looks a lot like Britt, since we wanted the baby to look the most like us.

Hopefully the baby is a boy, because I really want a boy all my family produces girls. I want to be one of the rare cases of a baby boy.

I know Britt wants a girl though.

That's no secret, she's wanted a girl since she was a little girl herself.

I'm brought out of my long day dream when I hear keys opening the front door, it means she's home.

"Baby I'm home" she yells from the front door.

"Hiii Babe happy Valentine's, how was work?" I ask giving her a kiss.

"Fun, the kids learned a new dance routine today and pretty much nailed it. Happy Valentines" she smiles.

"I have a surprise for you" I smile.

"I have one for you too" she gives me another kiss.

"You first mine is bigger" I say.

"Okay, sit down close your eyes" she instructs.

I do what she says and I honestly don't know what she could've gotten me, maybe something simple.

"Alright open" she says.

I'm surprised by the beautiful display.

There's two bouquets of white roses, two boxes of my favorite chocolate from the French bakery down the street, a gorgeous red dress, and diamond earrings with a matching necklace.

"Oh my god Britt it's beautiful thank you" I say getting up and giving her a kiss.

"I got all your favorites and the red dress is for the Valentine's Day party at Rachel's later" she kisses me again.

"These are the best. Now for your present. Sit down eyes closed, and no peaking" I instruct, running to the room and grabbing a few things.

I put the pink roses on the table, a lucky charms box just the marshmallows. I got it custom to have a cartoon of us on the box, two unicorn beanie boos cause duh, m&m's her favorite candy, and in a bag is a baby onesie and pacifier for the surprise.

"Okay you can open now" I await her reaction.

"San you shouldn't have this is amazing, oh my is that just marshmallows with us on the box?" She asks excitedly.

"Yes it's custom just for you" I smile.

"Can I open the bag?" She asks.

"Yes let me record your reaction" I quickly pull out my phone and hit record.