Chapter 1: Cale is a girl?

"Young Master, this is your tea," Ron said as he handed Cale the lemonade.

"Good, thanks."

Although, it's already nighttime not a suitable time to drink lemonade, the way Ron handed Cale the lemonade with his benign smile makes Cale shiver in fear leaving him no choice but to drink it.

Kim Rok Soo already became Cale Henituse for a day. It was kind of shocking but he can't fo nothing about it.

Today's date is 28th day of the 3rd month in the 781st year of the Felix Calendar. It's the day where Harris Village, Choi Han's second hometown had been attacked by an unknown group of assassins.

Tomorrow Choi Han will arrive in this Rain City to report the attack that happened in Harris Village to Count Henituse, the one who ruler the City of Rain.

He was traveling like a lunatic for him only to arrive at the Rain City for a night. Even with carriage might take one day or two.

However, something like that was nothing to Choi Han who once lived in Forest of Darkness for tens of years.

"Haaa..."

Cale yawned.

He dunks his lemonade not leaving a single drop of it or else Ron will kill him.

Tak

The sound of teacup had been placed on the table had been heard.

In order not to get beaten by Choi Han, he needed to have something to protect him.

The Indestructible Shield.

It had been stated in the book [The Birth of Hero] at the beginning of volume 1.

He needs to get that shield so that he can at least survive if someone like Ron and Choi Han wanted to kill him.

After finishing his lemonade, Cale stood up from his seat then walked towards his bed.

"I'm going to sleep. You can leave now."

"Sure, Young Master. Have a good night," Ron said as he took the cup that was on the table and silently went out.

Cale's sleepiness disappeared as soon as Ron bit his goodnight to Cale with his benign smile. He looked in the direction of where Ron had left.

'Vicious old man.'

Cale thought as he slowly drifted asleep.

••••••

"Ugh."

Cale groaned as he was slowly awake from his sleep. His shoulder feels sore caused by his bad poster of sleep.

He then stretched himself.

"Damn... Why did my chest feel so heavy?"

Cale complained as he slowly sits up on his bed.

His brows lifted.