Chapter 26: What the Fuck(3)

The surrounding that suddenly turned quiet makes Cale feel odd.

Isn't Toonka and the Whales were supposed to fight right now?

So why it is so quiet?

That's why Cale decided to turn around to check on her surrounding, as soon as she does, her eyes widened. She was shocked by the fact that Beacrox was also there.

At this point, the mess will get bigger!

"Beacrox!"

Cale called out for Beacrox making the others were also looking at her.

Seeing it makes Cale flinch. She immediately stood up from crawling. Unfortunately, she had been crawling for too long until her legs went numb causing Cale to stumble front.

"Ah!"

Thankfully, Beacrox was faster. He successfully catches Cale even before her face meets the ground.

"....Thank you, Beacrox."

Again, Beacrox held her in the most embarrassing way, a princess carries. No matter how many times Beacrox held her this was, she just never got used to it.

"Are you hurt, young lady Cale?"

Cale shook her head as an answer to Beacrox's question.

"I'm okay, just a little bit uncomfortable."

"I see."

Beacrox then looked at the three people that were with them. His eyes were sharp giving a glare to them especially the blue-haired Whale, Paseton, and the barbarian, Toonka.

"I suggest you guys leave this place immediately before the others noticed this mess."

Beacrox's voice sounded deep as he spoke. It was clear that he was angry. His eyes then went towards Toonka.

"Bob, I didn't know why you are calling the young lady your wife but if I heard you call her that once more, I don't have any choice but to give you some lessons. I also suggest you go back where you come from since you already fully recovered."

Beacrox's brown eyes went towards Paseton.

"And you blue-haired boy. You owe me an explanation."

"I-"

"Later, not now. The young lady is still sick. She needs a rest so I'll let young lady Amiru handle all of you."

"Ahh... Yes.."

Cale could not help but admire Beacrox's action of handling the chaos calmly. He didn't even scare when Toonka was sending a glare at him.

When the Whale siblings had their heads down since they knew what they did was wrong, Beacrox turned his back on them and walked away with Cale in his arm.

At that moment, Amiru and her knights finally arrived at the scene.

"Young lady Cale! What happened?!"

Amiru's calm expression had no more on her face after seeing Cale's condition. She then looked at the three people that were standing near the place where Cale should resting.

Just a glance, Amiru already had the idea of what going on around Cale. Her expression immediately turned serious.

"I'll let you handle the rest, young lady Amiru."

Beacrox looked at Amiru as he spoke.

"Leave it to me. This is my territory and I don't like anyone doing anything they like in it without my knowledge."