Chapter 14: Cale's Lady Day(3)

When Cale finally walked out of the carriage with the invisible dragon with her. The murmur that was loud a while ago suddenly went silent Unfortunately, Cale had no way of realizing it, not even the nobleman that was drooling when looking at her.

"I'll be waiting here with Choi Han-nim, young lady Cale."

Cale nodded her head at Ron and then immediately walked towards the gate. Her green dress and red hair started to flutter as it was blown by the wind. 

Cale clicked her tongue as she brushed her hair with her fingers to prevent it from getting messy. It annoyed her how the wind kept coming out of nowhere.

"I wonder how beautiful the infamous trash Cale Henituse can be

"I wonder how beautiful the infamous trash Cale Henituse can be."

Cale frowned before slowly turning around to look whose that voice belonged. Her frown deepened as soon as she saw Neo Tolz was looking at her with a wide grin on his face.

However, as soon as their eyes meet, his grin faded. His eyes opened wide so does his mouth. He was mesmerized.

Seeing how beautiful Cale is, Neo blushed, however, Cale misunderstood what that blush was for. She thought that the sun was the one who made this villain blush.

-Can I kill him?

The black dragon spoke inside Cale's mind.

-How dare he look at you like that! I want to poke his eyes out!!

The black dragon's vicious comment made Cale flinch. She immediately shook her head and then whispered to the black dragon. Her voice was so faint but Cale knew that the great and mighty dragon can hear it.

'Don't. Just record everything. Can you do that?'

-Yes, I can.

Cale sighed in relief after hearing the black dragon's response. She was glad that the black dragon has listened to her.

Neo flinched when he saw Cale crossing her arms and giving him a sharp gaze. Neo subconsciously gulped.

"I... I am impressed that trash still can look so, beau... Pretty?."

"...."

Cale give no answer nor response to Neo and only raised her brows.

It annoyed Neo.

He was annoyed that Cale did not even talk back to him.

"However, trash is still trash no matter how beautiful it is," Neo provoked Cale even more.

Cale frowned and that reaction made Neo satisfied. His grin got wider than before as continued to insult Cale.

"Why? Are you mad? What are you going to do? Throw bottles at me?"

Cale held back her sigh. A villain will always be a villain. Neo's cliche action really annoyed Cale.

If she can, she really wanted to shoot him with her gun already. She can but she didn't want to. She can't murder a noble son inside the palace with many witnesses, she will be executed.