Chapter 6: Black Dragon(1)

Venion cannot stop his lips from curling upward. His meeting with the firstborn of the Henituse family, Cale Henituse was truly a blessing.

The face of the lady he met earlier was still clear inside his mind.

"I heard that Cale Henituse is the trash of the Henituse family."

"That was what the rumor had said."

Venion's smile widened.

"Now she already turned into a woman and has an angelic face.... Do you think she will turn back into a man?"

The servant shook her head.

"I heard that there's an unknown power that turned Cale Henituse into a woman."

"Unknown power?"

"Yes, it is neither magic nor divine power."

"I see... So if the power had not been discovered yet, there is no way to find the cure, right?"

"Yes, young master Venion."

Venion clasped his hand together as his curved eyes looked at his servant that was obviously tried to avoid his eyes.

"And no one wants trash."

Venion then leaned his back on the backrest of his seat while his lips slowly curved into a wide smile.

"Shall I claim her? She is already an adult anyway."

••••••

Cale cannot sleep that night. She cannot even close her eyes too. She felt like someone might eat her alive if she let her guard even a second.

"Ugh.." Cale groaned tried to release the flusteration that she felt.

After that, her eyes then moved towards the two kittens that were sleeping by her side. Soft snores could be heard from both of them. Cale patted them first before waking up from her bed then walked towards the window.

She yawned.

Remembering about the meeting with Venion Stan made Cale feel unsafe.

Why did she have to meet that damn lunatic? The villain that will be a threat to her family in the future.

She already made a note inside her mind of people she needed to avoid and Venion is one of them but why she still have to meet him?

"Tsk" Cale clicked her tongue.

Cale's action startled the sleeping kittens and caused them to awake from their sleep.

"Noonim?"

Hong, the young called for Cale as he rubbed his eyes. He blinked serval times before stretching his body.

"What's the matter, noonim? Can't sleep?"

Cale crouched down and opened her hands when she saw that Hong was sleepily walked towards her. When he was already in her arm, Cale stood up.

"Yes, I can't."

"I see. Wanna go on a midnight walk? The breezy night feels good."

Cale smiled then nodded her head. She puts Hong on the table first before taking her shawl that was on the closest and wrapped around her shoulder.

"Meoww"

Now the silver cat, On also already woken up from her sleep. She rubbed her eye with her front paw.

"Where are you going?"

On then jumped out of the bed then immediately went to Cale who already opened her hands to hold her together with her younger brother.