Chapter 7: Black Dragon(2)

“If you come close, everyone here will die!”

Cale raised her brows as she looked at the shaking torturer. She knew that if the torturer received an attack that has a strong blow than a regular person, he will blow up.

This is all for the Marquis Stan's safety.

"Tsk." Cale clicked her tongue annoyed by the fact that Marquis Stan rather had his people die for his own safety.

She then waved her hand while looking at the shaking torturer. Once she did that, fog started to form in the air and headed to the torturer.

On was the one who controlled the fog.

“A, aaaaaah! Go away!”

Of course, inside the fog was completely filled with poison. The paralyzing fog quickly surrounded the torturer.

“Just what, ugh, p, poison…!”

Dupp

The torturer fell to the ground. Looking at it made Cale smirk. She was satisfied with what the kittens had done. Even though they were still young, their ability was impressive.

After taking the keys for the torturer, Cale walked towards the prison that was at the corner of the cave. She opened the lock and then pushed the door right after she heard the lock had been unlocked.

Creakk

The door opened and Cale could see there was a black dragon that was curling his body at the corner of the prison. He was closing his eyes tightly and didn't even bother to look at Cale as he knew who was the person that was coming.

"Hey," Cale called for the dragon.

The dragon flinched and then slowly opened his eyes. His blue eyes lit when his eyes meet Cale's but soon after, he growled, feeling alarmed by the new face.

Even though the dragon obviously showed that he didn't welcome Cale's presence, Cale didn't mind. It's because Cale knew why the dragon feels threatened when she approached him.

'Of course, he will act like that. He has been tortured by humans anyway.'

Cale crouched down and held the dragon in her arm gently.

"Let's leave," Cale said as she brought the black dragon into her arm to go out of the cave.

••••••

"Cale-nim.”

“What.”

Choi Han was silent for a while after calling out Cale’s name. After a few seconds, he finally started to speak once again.

“What if the dragon decided that living as it wants was to follow you, Cale-nim?”

“That will never happen.”

“What if. Just hypothetically speaking.”

‘Hypothetical?’

Cale thought about it for a while, before lightly responding.

“Well, it's not hurt to take care of another child anyway."