Chapter 25: What the Fuck(2)

Cale leisurely headed to the central island’s forest with looking back at the two girls.

Amiru and Emma just quietly watched her as she headed toward the shade.

This Cale, who was still doing what she was supposed to even when she was in recovery, was definitely different from the Cale of the past, when she was still a man. Although she claimed to be ill, she did not look ill at all.

She just seemed to be tired.

“That is what makes young lady Cale amazing, isn't Emma?”

Just like could read her mind, Emma nodded her head at Amiru's words.

Amiru is someone who dreamt of presiding over this territory in the future. In order to achieve that goal, she needed to become more dependable like Cale.

Passion filled her calm gaze as she quickly walked over to the investigators to help.

On the other hand, Cale was heading to the other side of the island. Since nobody was over there, it would be a great place to waste time.

– Human, did you know this is the place where I put the corpse that you killed.

The Black Dragon's words make Cale immediately stop walking. She was still traumatized by the mermaid's appearance and had no desire to see one anytime soon.

"What?"

– I put it near that boulder over there.

Cale tried to find the boulder that the black dragon said of. But she saw none. That was why, she frowned.

"I didn't see any boulder here."

–Over there– Wait! It disappeared?

Cale frown's deepened when the black dragon said it already disappeared. Cale then started to walk towards the direction that the black dragon pointed.

All she saw were pebbles and dust all over the place.

‘… Did Paseton destroyed it?’

Cale was sure the boulder was destroyed into pieces.

This immense strength.

This was definitely the work of a Whale.
An extremely angry Whale.

Splash. Splash.

Suddenly, the water started to churn. At that moment, the Black Dragon started to speak. His voice sounded urgent.

– Something is shooting up from the bottom of the sea. It is moving very fast!

Cale lifted her head and looked toward the sea. She then flinched and stepped backwards. However, since her dress was quite long, she stumbled to the ground and caused the sand to cover her body.

"Fuck!" Cale cursed before hurriedly standing up.

Splaaaaash.

Something large rose to the surface. It was a lifeform that was dark grey in color. It was looking straight toward Cale.

It was a Whale.

A Humpback Whale Beast person.

This was the first time Cale had made such direct eye contact with a strong existence that was angry at her.

It was at that moment.

– That stupid Whale must be crazy!

The Black Dragon’s angry voice rang inside Cale’s mind. At the same time, a strong power started to cause vibrations in the air.